Episode 219

CnC

Ad Oculos
Walter said:
I dunno, how do we know it's Slan? Looks like Roshinu to me, remember, she didnt' die.
i guess it depends on much guts' brand is bleeding... from what i gather its a pretty powerful evil

Alteisen

Kids, don't do drugs.
I'm sure Roshinu's dead. Jill mentions about "a way home she'll never reach."

Besides, I think it's very odd that Roshinu should appear at this point.

And many summaries I've read over at Japanese fansites said it is Slann.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Alteisen said:
I'm sure Roshinu's dead. Jill mentions about "a way home she'll never reach."

Besides, I think it's very odd that Roshinu should appear at this point.

And many summaries I've read over at Japanese fansites said it is Slann.

What an inadvertent mess I've made by trying to make fun of this guy.

Just ignore me, folks.

P

psymont

she looks odd .... probably causae of the body parts she used .... i cant tell what she is doing on page 21 .... anyone?

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎
Thank you Puella for making me almost die of curiosity for the rest of the chapter. ;)

Dammit, why did I have to mention to that Japanese guy at the bookstore to send me the YA magazine only once a month (I thought I'd save some money this way)? >:(

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Wow, page 18; volume 13 redux, and Skully has a skull-o-rang. =)

Oh yeah, and I’d like to point out, if nothing else, Guts is still holding the Dragon Slayer. ;D

-Griffith

argon

I love Gatts Fury
Thanks Puella :)
Oh yeah, and I’d like to point out, if nothing else, Guts is still holding the Dragon Slayer.
Yeah, and it's not the first time we saw Guts still holding his sword after beeing almost died. What a guy !

And I'd like to say that Slan's Eyes are really scary :-[

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Majin Tenshi said:
Shall we thank The Beast for that?

Nah, it just means he still has a chance to get the power up and win the game. Though, I wouldn't mind seeing some Beast-like intensity from Guts.

-Griffith

Alteisen

Kids, don't do drugs.
Sweet sweet pics. Very sweet.

I always wonder about how much blood Guts have lost everytime I see him getting knocked up like this.

I bet it's in gallons by now.

secilj

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Thanks a lot puella. :D
Now I can see Lady Slan thanks to you.
BTW, Skully, don't disturb Mi Lady's private pleasure. Gats is a fully grown up adult and he can handle his own problem. ;D

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
I love teh Sexay Puella :-*

The next chapter is going to be so hardcore. I hope Guts recovers enough to do her some damage! And Skullknight looks badass!

Walter said:
I dunno, how do we know it's Slan? Looks like Roshinu to me, remember, she didnt' die.

morgan.jpg

In other news, thank you Puella. Some goodness is afoot.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
This is a little off topic but...I think there are some Farkers here and some people that reside from somethingawful...anyone? anyone? And now to a little bit more on topic, as for Slan....I'd hit it. :D

Wereallmad

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
This is a little off topic but...I think there are some Farkers here and some people that reside from somethingawful...anyone? anyone? And now to a little bit more on topic, as for Slan....I'd hit it. :D

what, just because griffith said Guts touched the powerup and won the game?

Wereallmad

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
There is? I'm too lazy to look through all 7 pages. I do see a picture of robin williams with the SA tag on it though. Forgot about that.

it was my understanding that they were pretty far from elfhelm
and its going to be a long road there
hes definately going to need something before that

Top Bottom