Episode 334

Title: 人の都 - Human city​




Found this.
http://oi59.tinypic.com/fbjejb.jpg
(Link to camshot)

Not sure how legit it is. I can't read the kanji either.
 
Arles said:
Found this.
http://oi59.tinypic.com/fbjejb.jpg
(Link to camshot)

Not sure how legit it is. I can't read the kanji either.
This is the best thing ever. I love Miura. I love Berserk. My life is complete.
 

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Neat. Figured we'd see some of these older characters back in Falconia. Good to see them. And where there's Luca, there's Jerome, one of my favorite sub characters :carcus:
 

jackson_hurley

even the horses are cut in half!
Well this is some interesting news indeed. Looks like it might be some of the first people Rickert will get to talk? I'll be glad to see them again!

Walter said:
And where there's Luca, there's Jerome, one of my favorite sub characters :carcus:
Yes! I was kinda hoping to see him again at some point, might get my wish. I really like the way this character was built.

Aazealh said:
That's ultra cool. Can't wait to see who else we might get to see in there.
Theresia? :serpico:
 
Luca is my favorite minor character in Berserk. I didn't think she'd appear in the story again. It's great that we will get to see her. I hope she plays a respectable part in things to come.
 

Aazealh

そうはいかぬ
Staff member
jackson_hurley said:
Looks like it might be some of the first people Rickert will get to talk?
Seems so. She says she's in charge of whatever place she's pointing her thumb at. Maybe an inn or a refugee camp.

jackson_hurley said:
Theresia? :serpico:
I almost made that joke. Almost.
 

jackson_hurley

even the horses are cut in half!
Aazealh said:
I almost made that joke. Almost.
Don't worry I made it for you. :serpico:

haha well we never know. After all, Guts said that with the look she had, she's not ready to die yet. Maybe she'll try to wait for him there and get her revenge! :???: (not being serious here of course)
 

jackson_hurley

even the horses are cut in half!
Well she doesn't look miserable from the picture, so I kinda hope that it's not gonna be a dump as Albion was. I don't think that'll be the case but at some point if a lot of people keep getting there it's a possibility imo.
 

RaffoBaffo

Ex-Newser of the late Berserk Chronicles
Arles said:
Found this.
http://oi59.tinypic.com/fbjejb.jpg
(Link to camshot)

Not sure how legit it is. I can't read the kanji either.
"My name is Luka and I manage this tavern" or something like this.
 

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
jackson_hurley said:
Well she doesn't look miserable from the picture, so I kinda hope that it's not gonna be a dump as Albion was. I don't think that'll be the case but at some point if a lot of people keep getting there it's a possibility imo.
Yes, the true dark age ushered in by the God Hand: inadequate housing!! :schierke:
 
Here's the rest.
http://n2.upup.be/RalRxP0AEO
(Be careful: NSFW ads next to the pictures)

I haven't watched the pics because I usually stay away from spoilers. From the thumbnails, they look awesome.
 

Aazealh

そうはいかぬ
Staff member
Arles said:
Here's the rest.
http://n2.upup.be/RalRxP0AEO
(Be careful: NSFW ads next to the pictures)
Falconia definitely has a Greco-Roman feel to it, it's interesting to see it more in detail. Brought back from the past! Rickert and the others are surprised to see Kushans in there. Jarif says that their medium (must be Sonia) noticed that many groups of trolls are attacking refugees from the East, so they are going out to rescue them. Rickert says "I'll meet Griffith..." while holding a scroll. In the bathhouse (which seems to be the establishment Luca is in charge of), Luca asks Erica where she's from, and Erica answers something about the mountains around the border being infested with trolls. The announcement at the end says Rickert and Griffith are to meet the following day.
 

jackson_hurley

even the horses are cut in half!
Walter said:
Yes, the true dark age ushered in by the God Hand: inadequate housing!! :schierke:
haha not really what I had in mind. But that city can't stay beautiful forever. There MUST be a trap. :mozgus:
to be honest I had more in mind what happened with Gaiseric's city. Don't get me wrong I don't think it'll turn out the same but something in the likes maybe. I think that has already been said in the spec section.

Aazealh said:
Falconia definitely has a Greco-Roman feel to it, it's interesting to see it more in detail. Brought back from the past! Rickert and the others are surprised to see Kushans in there. Jarif says that their medium (must be Sonia) noticed that many groups of trolls are attacking refugees from the East, so they are going out to rescue them. Rickert says "I'll meet Griffith..." while holding a scroll. In the bathhouse (which seems to be the establishment Luca is in charge of), Luca asks Erica where she's from, and Erica answers something about the mountains around the border being infested with trolls. The announcement at the end says Rickert and Griffith are to meet the following day.
thx Aaz!
 

Oburi

All praise Grail
Wow. Its beautiful. Certainly has that Roman vibe too it. And hey look! Jarif! Another returning character I didn't think id ever see again.
 

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Arles said:
Here's the rest.
Thanks Arles. And for those who'd rather not browse through NSFW ads, I present: http://skullknight.net/images/334-preview1.jpg

Full ep should be out later this week.

Most interesting aspect to me was that there was nothing supernatural shown here. No apostles. No creatures (that part is obvious). Perhaps they live deeper inside, up that foreboding stairway. A segregated society? Also, in the upper-right of the third image, note the sky's hue. Could be that we're seeing a part of that mysterious dome that covers the risen area (seen in Ep 307). Another cool detail: Jarif's Falcon insignia on his Kushan helm.

Next ep: hope we go upstairs.

Oburi said:
And hey look! Jarif! Another returning character I didn't think id ever see again.
You expected a named character that was introduced just a few volumes ago to vanish?
 
:isidro: Wow spoilers are out already. Thanks Arles!
This is really something.The whores from Albion are back. I wonder if they'll figure out they all know Casca and Guts. And I'm really curious about that scroll Rickert is holding. Great stuff but then again we'll have to wait another month for next episode :sad: .
 
Walter said:
Thanks Arles. And for those who'd rather not browse through NSFW ads, I present: http://skullknight.net/images/334-preview1.jpg
Thank you Walter for the better preview; I wasn't sure what to expect inside, but it looks amazing, it must have taken quite a while to draw all the details, I was hoping before that we would go back to guts after this coming episode, but now I really want to see Rickert to meet Griffith!
 
Top Bottom