Episode 362

BERSERK 362 (Young Animal 2020 #21)

RELEASES: October 23, 2020
DIGITAL STORE: Click here (Price: 441円 / $4.16)
PHYSICAL COPY: Buy from CDJapan (Price: around $20 shipping included)

Our new forum policy prohibits the posting of full episode scans. Read more about our decision here. Instead, you are encouraged to purchase the digital edition of Young Animal.

First time buying a digital Young Animal magazine?

Read Aazealh's guide, or watch Walter's video tutorial.

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: This magazine is only in Japanese? I can't read Japanese, so why should I buy it?
A:
I can't read Japanese either. But if you want to follow along with the latest Berserk releases, getting this magazine is the only legal way to do it. Berserk's episodes run in these magazines months or years before they are collected into a volume. You can read our summaries on the forum and wait for our English text-based translations of each episode, available in a week or so after release.

Q: What do I need to set up an account on Hakusensha-E?
A:
A valid email address, a Chrome browser (or another browser with a built-in Japanese language translation), and a credit card. PayPal is not accepted at this time. Follow Aazealh's guide to learn more in-depth information on setting up an account.

Q: Purchasing requires my bank to do extra stuff because it's an international purchase. What do I do?
A:
This happens to many first-time customers to shops outside your country of origin. It's your bank flagging a new kind of transaction from a new country. To ensure that this transaction is valid, you may be asked for more information to verify your identity and your bank account. Afterward, this is an automatic process. If you have further questions, you can read VISA's guide on how this process works, or contact your bank.

====Heiji's original post follows:=====

Episode #362 will be in Young Animal #21 (October 23).

Last edited by a moderator:

Guts04

Sujal2351

Can anyone translate what this episode preview says? I think it mentions something about the armour

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
"The memory of the blood ingrained in the Berserk's Armor has been aroused...!"
I think the implication is about Gaiseric's blood, which has stained the armor for centuries.

Now THAT'S an exciting announcement.

I hadn't considered it before, but Schierke being present in the cave, seeing the armor come alive, could make for an interesting opportunity. She'll probably attempt to subdue the armor as usual, but perhaps she'll be witness to whatever "memory" surfaces as well as Guts?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Hmm this preview reeks of Gaiseric flashback :troll:

Just kidding, but who knows? It could happen now with SK present. :shrug:

This little teaser clearly hints at a Gaiseric flashback. And it would fit Miura's usual modus operandi to have Guts experience the flashback directly instead of someone simply recounting Gaiseric's life. Of course it remains to be seen exactly how exhaustive it will be. It might just focus on his death, or be punctuated around each time he shed blood inside the armor. Maybe more details could then be shared by other characters like Gedflynn.

She'll probably attempt to subdue the armor as usual, but perhaps she'll be witness to whatever "memory" surfaces as well as Guts?
That, to me, sounds like you think it’ll be a visual telling of what happened to SK.
To me the preview simply sounds like after the activation either SK himself or Gedflynn will talk about SK’s past with the armor, once Guts/the armor is stopped.
Do you think she’ll see some of SK’s memories once she subdued the armor or what did you mean by it? I probably just misunderstood you but it’d be interesting to know if I didn’t:shrug:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
To me the preview simply sounds like after the activation either SK himself or Gedflynn will talk about SK’s past with the armor, once Guts/the armor is stopped.

That's not what the text implies to me. It seems to be hinting that Guts will experience those memories inside the armor, not that someone will talk about them afterwards. Of course it could be wrong or misleading; it's happened before.

That's not what the text implies to me. It seems to be hinting that Guts will experience those memories inside the armor, not that someone will talk about them afterwards. Of course it could be wrong or misleading; it's happened before.
... talk about memories, that sounds dark memories .. why not armor soul ? Or maybe armor curse ?...

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Alright guys, as stated by our new rules and given that the Young Animal will officially be available in 7 hours, I'm going to ask you not to post any more links to leaks, thanks.
Besides, likes TheWillOfT said, this one episode clearly will benefit from being experienced fully and not through bits and pieces.

Skull Knight backstory incoming?

Yep, definitely!

Holy shit....the urge to click is so intense. Should I follow WillofT's advice??? I'm going to hold out as long as I can and hope I don't get spoiled.

The initial reactions seem REALLY good and it's "Freaky" huh?? so pumped!

Top Bottom