Episode 83

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!
PS: we could always have Fishbomb do some sexual favors for the rest of the chapter, right?

Italian guys are so short... *ponders* Now, italian girls on the other hand.... yummy! ;D

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Thats a negative on getting more scans from the original Italian guy....He doesnt have any more pics. He was given the scans by someone else. Suck.

And that "someone else" didn't want to give him more than 5 pages?
I mean... Someone has to have the whole episode? ^_^;;;

I think I know someone else who has the scans, but... Well, I already tried.  :-/

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I think I know someone else who has the scans, but... Well, I already tried.  :-/
I'm personally still blown away by what we have. I personally can wait a few more months/years until we get the other 5-6 pages. Anyways, Im gonna send these images to Skully. He never gets on anymore, and I want to make sure he doesnt miss out on the HUGE event that happened today.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
How the hell could this chapter last that long? Seriously...These 5 images cover a good majority of the chapter...

ANyways I thought this was pretty funny, now that we have the full chapter:

Berserk83Idea.jpg

idea3.jpg

Hahahahahah!!!!  :D

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
How the hell could this chapter last that long? Seriously...These 5 images cover a good majority of the chapter...
Well, there were probably a few dramatic establishing shots (maybe a couple two-page spreads throughout), plus it looks like we'd maybe get to actually get to see Griffith get changed into Femto by Idea if we had the other 15 pages. I doubt I’m the only one here who’s a little bit curious.
ANyways I thought this was pretty funny, now that we have the full chapter:
Well, that picture and four others at least, for which I'm very grateful, but just who was the hateful bastard thet blurred that picture of Idea so much? Jerk…

-Griffith

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
but just who was the hateful bastard thet blurred that picture of Idea so much? Jerk…

-Griffith
Probably someone in Japan who feared the wrath of Japanese lawyers or businessmen trying to get every vestige of that chapter pulled out of public view (just guessing). Vwaaahha! I have no fear of such things! I am THE INVINCIBLE AMERICAN! (prepares to get shot down by some lawyer/CIA agent)

How the hell could this chapter last that long?

Er... But they're _all_ that long? ^^;

Seriously...These 5 images cover a good majority of the chapter...

No, not the majority, unfortunately...
Check my previous post, for example... The dialog is much longer than the parts we see in those scans...

Anyways I thought this was pretty funny, now that we have the full chapter:

I wish we had. ^_^;

P

paradiselost

...hi guys...

...please, go to have a look to "Chapter 187" point of discussion, I wrote for you all my opinion and my point about this "83"...ok?

;)

thanks!!!

lyricaldanichan

My Boredom Has Outshined The Sun!
Has anybody thought of posting on rec.arts.anime.misc or rec.arts.manga about getting the scans? There has to be more then one person who collects Young Animal -_-;;;;....

That God looks like a giant heart with elephant trunks and small
beedy eyes :p

;D

Danielle

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Maybe what we need is to find someone who doesn’t collect Young Animal for the Berserk. ;)

But seriously, some Berserk fans who got them had to be smart enough to keep it then when volume 13 came out minus chapter 83. Plus, I'm sure hardcore fans would hold on to every Young Animal anyway.

-Griffith

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe what we need is to find someone who doesn’t collect Young Animal for the Berserk. ;)
Futari Ecchi fans unite!!!

No one is going to get that one except me and Cronus...

lyricaldanichan

My Boredom Has Outshined The Sun!
Hmm has anybody thought of posting on the Jp Berserk BBS and seeing if they might have that issue? There has to be somebody in JP who is Super Berserk Otaku!!!

(I must have missed the answer.. but)...
Sorry if this has allready been ask, but why was this edited out of vol 13?

Danielle

Hmm has anybody thought of posting on the Jp Berserk BBS and seeing if they might have that issue?

I'm reading several Japanese Berserk BBS, actually... ^^;
Most of the Japanese Berserk fans are like us: they'd like to read that episode, but they can't find it. And those who have it just won't share. ^^;

I'm reading several Japanese Berserk BBS, actually... ^^;
Most of the Japanese Berserk fans are like us: they'd like to read that episode, but they can't find it.

Well, it looks like at least one of them is checking this BBS, 'cause they just found those 5 scanned pages. ;D

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Well, it looks like at least one of them is checking this BBS, 'cause they just found those 5 scanned pages.  ;D
I get a LOT of japanese viewers...I guess they come here and read my scans so they dont have to go out and look at the actual ones...You know, it saves gas.

Bah.

White_Hawk

The Only True Free Spirit / Dark Horse Rider
Walter, why do you destroy my brain?
I cannot figure out anything anymore, what is this croatia thing pleeeaaseee? TELL ME WHY TELL ME WHY!!!!!!!

How come my small country is mentioned in such a far away site, what honor, but what a puzzle too!!!

Top Bottom