From the Abyss?

What's rising out of the blood and why's Skully rushing to get there?

• Cthulhu-esque Uber-Demon

Votes: 24 96.0%
  • Slan

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎
Shit, Krunkster, that's the grossest thing I have seen in my whole life! :-X :-X :-X

I feel sorry for all mothers and fathers...

edit: phew, it's gone, no more damage will be done besides me being traumatised for life and staying childless.

NightCrawler

Aeons gone, vast, mad and deathless
Is this fucking necessary?!?
There are some serious useless dipshits around here...

edit: im glad that stuff was removed

Mizar said:
It would be cool if it was Slann, but my gut feeling says it isn't her. According to Flora the members of the Godhand were hiding out somewhere in the Abyss, and while it might be possible for the Godhand to manifest themselves in the astral world without the need for some sort of key like a Behelith, I don't see why Slann alone would want to pay a visit to Guts now.

True enough, come and think of it, i dont remember any god hand member coming out alone (i mean physical body), If if they all came together, they could only do so if they were summoned by the behelit. So who was the person who summoned them? ???

Since they dont came into existence without any reason, so there could be a chance that it was a creature rising instead of Slann. Base on my speculation, it might even be the troll 'boss' or the keeper of some astral plane things etc... that y Skully is coming to Gutz rescue! :)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Then who summoned Slan during the orgy in volume 18?

That alone proved that the God Hand didn't need to be summoned in order to "appear". Plus you're forgetting this is taking place in the qliproth, where so far, spiritually anything can happen.

Walter said:

That alone proved that the God Hand didn't need to be summoned in order to "appear". Plus you're forgetting this is taking place in the qliproth, where so far, spiritually anything can happen.

OMG!!! I didnt realize that was Slann being summoned in the orgy! :eek:

Oh thanks Walter, look like i made a mistake here! :-X

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎
Walter said:

I don't think she was really physically there, it was probably just a projection, a shadow of her in the physical world. (just my speculation of course)
And besides, the orgy is over, Slann's too late, she missed the party. :p

Lliugusamui

around the corner
I think God Fingers are acting indirectly on the Real World since they're complete (=Griffith became Femto ). I think pagans were consequence of Slann and plague consequence of Conrad... again i might be wrong : /

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Guillaume said:
I think pagans were consequence of Slann and plague consequence of Conrad... again i might be wrong : /

Yeah I think like that too, pagan orgies are the doing of Slann and plagues the doing of Conrad.

Anyway like Mizar said, in vol. 18 only Slann's shadow seems to be there, like the face of Conrad formed ou of rats, and maybe It'll be the same with the trolls' blood, just the projection being more tangible and dangerous.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Yeah thats what I wanted to say when saying "actin indirectly". They can't be in Real World but "toss their evilness" to humanity, I think.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Mizar said:
I don't think she was really physically there, it was probably just a projection, a shadow of her in the physical world. (just my speculation of course)
I didn't mean physically, and besides like I said, this is the Qliproth. The equivalent to an astral projection here could be a "physical" form.

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎
Walter said:
I didn't mean physically, and besides like I said, this is the Qliproth. The equivalent to an astral projection here could be a "physical" form.

Agreed.

But what business could Slann possibly have with Guts?

@namayias
I'll try something:
Perhaps Void is connected with dark magic, or torture/pain? (just look at his face)
And Ubik is connected with..... uhmm... the dead? (I have no idea, sorry ^_^;)

good try. I like the whole torture idea about void. Would've been interesting to see his image form from blood in Mosgus's torture chambers. I still dunno what Ubik could be associated with.

KahlSu

I'm a llama!
Has anyone considered the behelit that guts has, I know puck took it from him in the forest but it could've easily ended up back into his pouch (a.k.a. pucks home). Just thinking that he could've gotten his blood onto it from his injury in his arm. So possibly he could've summoned god hand?

puella

Berserk forever
KahlSu said:
Has anyone considered the behelit that guts has, I know puck took it from him in the forest but it could've easily ended up back into his pouch (a.k.a. pucks home). Just thinking that he could've gotten his blood onto it from his injury in his arm. So possibly he could've summoned god hand?

'anyone' is me!
I always think about that. There seems to be crucial connection between Puck and Beherit.
Puck could summon Godhand like you said or....

Beherit can't be activated when the time comes because of Puck's elvine power has corrupted Beherit, Bechi as Puck calls.
After all, Bechi quits his original job and betrays GodHand.
Taken aback, Godhand realize there is some power which can stop people from summoning them. This is very horrible situation for them
So Godhand decide to fight against evil elf power.

Now, Puck should fight Godhand with his good friend, Bechi and his human follower Guts.
This is how new story of "berserk elf" begins. 8)

=)=)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
That'd be the best plot twist yet, Puck and Becchi reject the laws that govern both of them and go have an affair on some uncharted island.

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
Slan true form. I love her dreaming eyes ;D

cthulhu_caves.gif

Top Bottom