Games to look forward to!

I really hope they have another crossover event/content with Berserk in Dragon's Dogma II, the time would be right for it both as a memorial to Miura as well as a celebration of his friends carrying on his work.
I believe the promo for the base game was done as extra promotion for the 2012 Berserk golden age movies. But there’s a chance they might do more. It’s clear they must be fans of Berserk as the witch hut area is the spitting image of Flora’s mansion. That’s in the game even without the promo stuff.

So here are some more (upcoming at some point) games to check out:

Crimson Desert - I've been looking forward to this for a long time now. Fantasy with swordfights, wrestling, and taekwondo? Sign me the fuck up! Too bad it has entered an indefinite delay. Here's the trailer:

---

Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty - Now, I promised myself not to touch another Team Ninja game after Nioh 2, so I wasn't too thrilled to see this reveal. But despite my like-hate (mostly hate) relationship with Nioh, I figured some folks who liked it, such as @Griffith, may want to check this out:

---

Loopmancer - Cyberpunk, detective metroidvania sounds right up my alley. It may turn out cheesy as fuck, but I don't mind. I'm curious what @Aazealh may think of this:

Last edited:

Dark Emperor

Dweller of the Lotus Moon
So here are some more (upcoming at some point) games to check out:

Crimson Desert - I've been looking forward to this for a long time now. Fantasy with swordfights, wrestling, and taekwondo? Sign me the fuck up! Too bad it has entered an indefinite delay. Here's the trailer:

Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty - Now, I promised myself not to touch another Team Ninja game after Nioh 2, so I wasn't too thrilled to see this reveal. But despite my like-hate (mostly hate) relationship with Nioh, I figured some folks who liked it, such as @Griffith, may want to check this out:

Loopmancer - Cyberpunk, detective metroidvania sounds right up my alley. It may turn out cheesy as fuck, but I don't mind. I'm curious what @Aazealh may think of this:
These games look fun.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member

Looks like it's trying to do too many things at once to me. Also not sure the side-scrolling format really fits what they're trying to do the best.

Top Bottom