Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
2ypf4me.jpg

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Oburi said:
Why don't you plan to own a next gen console?
Primarily because I don't play console games nearly as much as I used to, because I don't have much free time. But also because on principle, I honestly don't think the investment:return ratio matches up anymore in the video game industry (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IH2w2l1JTs4).

At E3 2006, Sony drew a line in the sand. I have no expectation nor desire to cross over it. It's the reason I bought the Wii: $250 is reasonable to invest for a casual game experience. But $599? Sorry. Im a reporter. That's way out of my price range for the privilege of playing the NEXT LEVEL of gaming. Yes, even for GTA IV. Ive been getting too old for this stuff for years anyway :guts:

That being said, I do plan to upgrade my PC in a few weeks at a price tag around the PS3's initial launch price. However, this is an upgrade 7 years in the making for me ... and should last for at least half as long :serpico:

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Walter said:
Sorry. Im a reporter. That's way out of my price range for the privilege of playing the NEXT LEVEL of gaming. Yes, even for GTA IV. Ive been getting too old for this stuff for years anyway :guts:

Easier said then done, you just need to uncover a conspiracy. Better yet, make something up.

Played it for 6hours. I haven't touched the mainstory yet. I just been exploring. I think some of the cars could be faster, but I think they tried to make it as real to physics as possible. I guess I'm just used to the older GTA's. I do like that at high speeds, that your character is thrown from the car. The water looks damn good, with leaves and trash floating in it. The lighting too is very good.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Ramen4ever said:

Can anyone confirm that this is actually in the game?

Wow, this would be extremely cool. I have some doubts, though, what with IP and all that.

Aazealh said:
Wow, this would be extremely cool. I have some doubts, though, what with IP and all that.

Sorry, false advertising. I just looked into it again and it turns out that it's fan made. I totally fell for it though. >_<
Yea, I don't think Rockstar games would advertise DNF. lol

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Ramen4ever said:
Sorry, false advertising. I just looked into it again and it turns out that it's fan made. I totally fell for it though. >_<
Yea, I don't think Rockstar games would advertise DNF. lol

Yeah and if so, probably not in such a fashion.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Wally is starting to sound like me, except I didn't even go for the Wii or DS or any of that. Still, if GTA IV doesn't get you, I know what will...

http://www.skullknight.net/forum/index.php?topic=6061.msg151083#msg151083

Must find a way...

Oburi

All praise Grail
Damn, I just couldn't get a copy. Every store within 10 miles is sold out. God I hate this pre-order bullshit. Some 14 year old kid who pre-ordered gta4 over a year ago might come in a grab his copy before the next shipment comes in... tomorrow. And so that's why I couldn't bribe the best buy geek to go in the back and grab me one. His words!

Top Bottom