How would you want Guts to kill Griffith?

How would you want Guts to Kill Griffith?

• slowly and painfully/torture

Votes: 23 88.5%
  • quick and efficientw/o torture

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Who cares? Just kill him.

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kasiotfur

This Lady of the flower hurts....
What if I don't want him to kill Griffith... ~_~... umm.. but I have an idea... >.>... Although he had done all *that*,he wants the perfect country *thinks* and when he does that, is the best king ever, Guts kills him anyway... which would be bad >.>... ok... I'm stopping now ==;

krunkster

mankowodaisuki
I kinda want Guts to try and save Griffith, but for Griffith to die in Guts' arms. This of course would mean griffith is in trouble with GH or something...

Darok

Melancholy (Holy Martyr)
krunkster said:
I kinda want Guts to try and save Griffith, but for Griffith to die in Guts' arms. This of course would mean griffith is in trouble with GH or something...
same here.

N

Nasferatu Zodd

Goes insane and cuts the mother fucker's head of and shows it to god hand.
EDIT : And drink his blood.

M

medievald00d

I kinda hope that Griffith and Guts can eventually part ways, Guts lives happily ever after with his newfound friends, and Griffith continues his midland/world conquest...

Darok

Melancholy (Holy Martyr)
pheonixfenix said:
I kinda hope that Griffith and Guts can eventually part ways, Guts lives happily ever after with his newfound friends, and Griffith continues his midland/world conquest...
I really cannot see this happening. Both of them are rather volatile, and there WILL be an explosion.

-Apock-

There is more to "IT" than meets the eye!
Darok [Burning House] said:
I really cannot see this happening. Both of them are rather volatile, and there WILL be an explosion.

yeah...i really dont see them being friends again... :'(

-Apock-

incognitoX

you fail me
Smith said:
Fuck him like he did to Caska before eating him alive... ;)

We're talking about Guts here, not Mike Tyson.. ;)

Personally I could imagine Guts killing Griffith the way Maximus killed the caesar in Gladiator..a knife jammed in his throat, Griffith choking on his blood as Guts falls to his knees with Griffth dying in his arms...if not like that probably Guts killing him in a dramatic way.

Aquedesin

See you soon my dear...
Guts is going to die of old age before he kill griffith, unless he became a new sk and go on searching griffith until the end of time without he being able to harm him...

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
pheonixfenix said:
Taht would be teh suck!
I want them to ally and fight against the god hand and kill Idea effectivley bringing the world crumbling down around them.

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
like he once killed spiderman:

Gutsvsspidey.gif

;D

Xans-Griffith

Everything changes.
A bloodied, broken Guts charging up at Griffith, a shard of the DS clenched tightly between his teeth. Griffith staring down at him, pupils dilating. Arrows, swords one after another tearing into black armor. Guts’ face contorting in livid mixture of anger, pain, hate. Griffith’s face blank, emotionless. Then everything slowing, focusing on their eyes: locked on each other. And the sudden flare, the searing sting of metal on flesh, the sharp gasp as Griffith looks down, then staggers backward, falling, taking Guts with him. Splatters of red staining pure and immaculate white, adding to black. Left eye closing, forcing final bloodstained tear. Griffith reaching with his hand, as their bodies go limp, weakly reaching, as the stabbing pain shoots through his heart, reaching for the image, dirty, bloodied, before him on his chest, as it slowly fades to black.

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
Xans-Griffith said:
A bloodied, broken Guts charging up at Griffith, a shard of the DS clenched tightly between his teeth. Griffith staring down at him, pupils dilating. Arrows, swords one after another tearing into black armor. Guts’ face contorting in livid mixture of anger, pain, hate. Griffith’s face blank, emotionless. Then everything slowing, focusing on their eyes: locked on each other. And the sudden flare, the searing sting of metal on flesh, the sharp gasp as Griffith looks down, then staggers backward, falling, taking Guts with him. Splatters of red staining pure and immaculate white, adding to black. Left eye closing, gah forcing final bloodstained tear. Griffith reaching with his hand, as their bodies go limp, weakly reaching, as the stabbing pain shoots through his heart, reaching for the image, dirty, bloodied, before him on his chest, as it slowly fades to black.
*Claps* That was some emotional stuff good job.

N

Nasferatu Zodd

Xans-Griffith said:
A bloodied, broken Guts charging up at Griffith, a shard of the DS clenched tightly between his teeth. Griffith staring down at him, pupils dilating. Arrows, swords one after another tearing into black armor. Guts’ face contorting in livid mixture of anger, pain, hate. Griffith’s face blank, emotionless. Then everything slowing, focusing on their eyes: locked on each other. And the sudden flare, the searing sting of metal on flesh, the sharp gasp as Griffith looks down, then staggers backward, falling, taking Guts with him. Splatters of red staining pure and immaculate white, adding to black. Left eye closing, forcing final bloodstained tear. Griffith reaching with his hand, as their bodies go limp, weakly reaching, as the stabbing pain shoots through his heart, reaching for the image, dirty, bloodied, before him on his chest, as it slowly fades to black.
Very good, i just dont see that happening. But still, this is a forum for what you think would happen.

Xans-Griffith

Everything changes.
*sniff* You guys.. :'(

Thank yous!! :-*

But yeh.. I don't think we'll be doing justice to a Griff death scene with just one line predictions. Or even a crappily written paragraph.

But maybe..

this.

God that's beautiful. Griffith, Walter, you are my gods.

HAHAHAH, i'm not sure which is more awesome, that link or the spidy vs. gatts thing.

anyway, i like your's, but caska will have to die first. Not that i want her to, but man, he can't leave her behind! and besides that if you're going to have him go out in a ball of rage like that, caska's death (not long after regaining her memory of course) is the perfect fury fuel for gatts. And gatts before he reaches that bloody broken state has to take inhuman amounts of damage and pain and some awesome refusing to die scenes completely covered in blood and should-be-dead but not. Man, it would be beautiful. Depressing though!

O

Ozmo

Assuming it will happen, it'll be in a way that nobody was expecting (but Hague probably knew all along) that totally freaks out everybody. What happens in the end anyway, Guts just killing Griffith would be far too simple and predictable for Miura. :)

H

Herald of Galactor

First, break his spine to keep him from running away. Then, violate him with the DS :eek: .

In the end, I suspect, Griffith and Guts will both die. Which will suck because it will result in an ending that, compared to other happy endings will make you pause and go "well that sucked..", which will be a major letdown after wading through the gore and horror and revulsion and depression to wind up with something that possesses far less positive emotional weight than I put into it by reading it. >:(

P.s. FlAmIfY!!11!!

Gatts had better not die and leave caska behind, that would make me so mad. It would have a much better sense of closure for caska to regain her memory, die, and then have gatts die. Not that that's necessarily my preferred ending.

Kart

Resident /b/tard
griffith and gutts fight, gutts stabbing griffith and then gutts dying from his wounds, and griffith shutting his eyes before he dies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom