So is Zodd stronger than Grunbled?

i do agree with khorne however, since Muira had already introduce Guts using his DS back in vol 1, It's already somehow hinted that this will be Guts final weapon... I dont see why the sword will break...

Yet if the manga closes in a spectacular end, perhap breaking the DS would literally convince us that the manga is really ending (Guts will not be fighting anymore...)

At the end, the sword WILL break... Guts and Griffith will end up in a fist fight, like the first time they fought atop the hill when they met.

And as for the DS, it'll probably break in half against Zodd just before fighting Griffith...killing Zodd, he being happy for the first time in all his life after meeting the final "strong one" and dying. And then Guts will move on to fight Griffith, in which case he'll just use the half of the DS he has left and still be a match for pretty-boy Griffith, and it'll come down to this basic, ridiculous fist-fight.

You'll see...  ;D

Khorne said:
Indeed. With the berserk armour on he could probably tear opponents apart with only his hands.

Wow then indeed the old quote of Miura will be rusty... That is definitely beyond the limit of any human that should be exceeded.

Kart said:
What the fuck?

Since if that the case, it show you know nothing about what Muira had mentioned.

"Guts is staying human" quote from Miura... Walter say that this is an old rusty quote and he is starting to doubt his words.

I hope I have elaborated well enough to clear your doubt... If not this will be my last time I will ever explain to you again, seriously. ;)

Smith said:
"Guts is staying human" quote from Miura... Walter say that this is an old rusty quote and he is starting to doubt his words.

Probably overall human dispite physical changes, he probably won't end up anything like Skully or an Apostle.
If Miura decided Guts would undergo such incredible physical changes however, I wouldn't think that was such a bad path for the Manga to go down, just another jump in the stories path like when he went from the Hawks to the Black Swordsman.

Tristram

100% Germ Free Manure
Hands down I beleive that if the interstice theory on Guts is true then it should also be true with apostles.  The older and more experienced they are, the stronger they would be, just as the longer Guts is in the interstice, it seems he gets stronger.

On the subject of all the people complaining about the Guts staying human thing... Define human.

So long as he keeps his soul, he is human. A brain in a jar hooked up to a life support system would be human, even though it doesn't have a human body, right? So I would say he is human so long as his mind remains human.

So long as guts doesn't turn into a tentacle monster, I'll be fine.

Tristram

100% Germ Free Manure
Aazealh said:
There's no need to be in the Interstice for that.

I was just saying the same rules should apply.

The bigger the tree, the deeper its roots, thicker its branches, etc...
aren't oaks just nice to look at?

Kenshin Hayabusa

foxes own you
*comes out of nowhere* i doubt it will break since they keep commenting on the sword on how it doesn't look like one; that it just looks like a huge piece of iron onto a hilt (which btw doesn't have to do with anything =D).

But what DOES have to do with something is when they say that from killing so many demons and supernatural creatures that it has gotten a dark supernatural aura; so i'm guessing that the dragon slayer is much more than just a gigantic sword. I'm guessing that it WILL take a roll when it comes to killing the harder apostles and god hands. Besides how it has been helping guts now (just the size).

and have u seen how ****ed up guts is?? i mean he might be getting "stronger" but dam* i'm surpised that guts hasn't collapsed somewhere anytime soon.

I think he'll win against zodd if he was 100% cured. no scars nothin; he wouldn't feel any fatigue. Of course he'll have the berserk armor too (duh).

Tristram

100% Germ Free Manure
Kenshin Hayabusa said:
*comes out of nowhere* i doubt it will break since they keep commenting on the sword on how it doesn't look like one; that it just looks like a huge piece of iron onto a hilt (which btw doesn't have to do with anything =D).

But what DOES have to do with something is when they say that from killing so many demons and supernatural creatures that it has gotten a dark supernatural aura; so i'm guessing that the dragon slayer is much more than just a gigantic sword. I'm guessing that it WILL take a roll when it comes to killing the harder apostles and god hands. Besides how it has been helping guts now (just the size).

and have u seen how ****ed up guts is?? i mean he might be getting "stronger" but dam* i'm surpised that guts hasn't collapsed somewhere anytime soon.

I think he'll win against zodd if he was 100% cured. no scars nothin; he wouldn't feel any fatigue. Of course he'll have the berserk armor too (duh).

I'd have to say I agree. Guts is insanely powerful now, it's just that he needs a chance to heal. Of course, Guts seems to not be interested in taking the time to heal. Schierke told him he ought to rest about a week longer but he insisted on continuing.

It's smart to move as much as you can when you are still protected by the emblems but at the same time, whenever Guts has to fight it's very taxing on his body. I wonder how long it is until he'll lose his sight, feeling, hearing, if ever? He's already lost taste and got a gay splotch in his hair. (Most annoying birth marks ever if you ask me, when people have a splotch in their hair)

Anyways yeah... to get back on subject.

Guts could very well defeat Zodd if he were at 100% and if he has the berserk armor. Then again... I dont see Zodd dying until VERY close to the end. (just IMO)

Tristram

100% Germ Free Manure
Kenshin Hayabusa said:
He lost taste ???!!! for somereason i never found out or i didn't notice that...maybe when he gets to elfhelm (sp?) the elf king might cure him.

Its why he was surprised when he tried some of Serpico's stew. I didn't understand it until later Skully said that loss of color in the eye, hair color, and taste, and sight and touch would result.

putting 2+2 together, thats why he was surprised when he was trying to eat serpico's stew. It tasted like styrofoam.

Kenshin Hayabusa

foxes own you
Tristram said:
Its why he was surprised when he tried some of Serpico's stew.  I didn't understand it until later Skully said that loss of color in the eye, hair color, and taste, and sight and touch would result.

putting 2+2 together, thats why he was surprised when he was trying to eat serpico's stew.  It tasted like styrofoam.

o0o0o0o0o0o0o00o0000 ookkk. God i didn't notice that :-[ o alright. That must suck. I think if he loses the touch than i guess he won't feel pain without the armor? right? anywho it's still bad damn i think when he loses all those things he'll become something like skully or something (maybe the beast??). But that would suck now wouldn't it?

Tristram

100% Germ Free Manure
Kenshin Hayabusa said:
o0o0o0o0o0o0o00o0000 ookkk. God i didn't notice that  :-[ o alright. That must suck. I think if he loses the touch than i guess he won't feel pain without the armor? right? anywho it's still bad damn i think when he loses all those things he'll become something like skully or something (maybe the beast??). But that would suck now wouldn't it?
It would suck, yes, but I think Guts' has too strong a will to let that happen again once he is back in good health. It's still going to be quite an internal battle to keep the Beast away, though. Miura will think of something, if he hasn't already :)

E

ELEKTROFUNK

Smith said:
he got a special feat (which Zodd dont have), his firebreath

I speculate Zodd can shoot lightning out of his arss.

I think the balance should tip towards Zodd since he is much more older and wiser and grunbled making it easier for him to find grunbled's weak point and finishing him off and if all else fails he could just keep in range flying throwing boulders at him or something.

Top Bottom