What if gatts is alrdy an apostle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wereallmad

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Um, he's hanging from his mother by the umbilical cord. It snaps just as Gambino's band walks by.

Seems like proof of birth to me.

Also, beherit reacts to lots of people. it reacts to to puck, it reacts to griffith's tourturer in the tower.

Beherits don't normally react to apostles anyway. Not anymore than they react to anyone else at least. Caska's brand, on the other hand, would respond to an apostle.

Really, the theory doesn't have any ground to stand on.

Kart

Resident /b/tard
I think it's clear that Gutts isn't an apostle, he doesn't care about anyone but caska enough to be a sacrifice and he wouldn't sacrifice Caska before he would sacriface himself, the only other thing he has is his vengence which he could sacrifice but that's kind of like a deal with the devil, lose lose no matter how you look at it, so i don't think he is an apostle. matter cleared.

Suavo-kun

<33333
Wouldn't you find it odd that if he was an apostle and killed his own mother that there was no clue or a flashback that he did? That would be called horrible writing, friend.

Lestat the Damned said:
there are no specifications on Gatts's birth, all is said is that Gambino's wife found him under a dead women's body (They dont say how he was or anything)
Read the damn manga.
As for my theory (Wich took me about 5 minutes to type and another 5 to think about)
In that order?

Suavo-kun said:
Wouldn't you find it odd that if he was an apostle and killed his own mother that there was no clue or a flashback that he did? That would be called horrible writing, friend.

Well Guts had recently just turned white hair, maybe because he was becoming a apostles... ;D

Oops... I think was way too sarcastic... :-X

Suavo-kun

<33333
Smith said:
Well Guts had recently just turned white hair, maybe because he was becoming a apostles... ;D

Oops... I think was way too sarcastic... :-X

I don't see how that relates to my reply? o_O And ANYWAYS, Gats worked and practiced every damn day of his life to be where he is now. SO unlike any of the other Apostles....

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

lock.gif

Locked at the request of multiple people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom