Sneaky Bloody Peeky... :guts:

A bit graphic.... :zodd:

DSC02524_.JPG

DSC02513_.JPG

More to come.... :guts:

CnC

Ad Oculos
looks great.

Even though the bloody mess is extremely well done, its the dude with the slit throat (slit through armor, no less) that I find the most eery.

I seem to come up with more details each evening... :zodd:
Well, as when painting 2d or 3d, layers enrich any display so it's all for the best I guess :carcus:

plym_makingof_.JPG

More to come... apparently ... :guts:

wow! this zodd work is really comming along i'm inpressed! :isidro: I can draw & color but I wish I could sculpt good too... keep up the good work! BTW I really like how your casca work turned out!

Great job Joa! I love the idea of the crossbow and the arrows.

I want to show you my kit ^^. i bought the kit one year ago and here is the result :

zoddstatue16fq.jpg

zoddstatue27mz.jpg

zoddstatue36eq.jpg

zoddstatue45va.jpg

Got home from a local model kit exhibition and .. waddayaknow  :serpico:

Despite the show being 99% military stuff and historical figures, Figure Freaks of Norway's annual "That Freakin' Model" award went to Zoddy boy.
(those intrails were talked about...  :carcus: )

DSC02742_.JPG

Joa,

That's GORGEOUS. You did an excellent, EXCELLENT job. Hurry up with the pictures though so I can put them on my site. :guts: Your kit deserves to be seen throughout the world!

Ko Ninja

¯\(O_o)/¯ クー
I return from Japan to find you have added even more to Zodd's scene AND won an award (though I already knew you were going to take one home). Congrats on the win Joa! I can't wait to receive this piece. I wouldn't of had it any other way but your style, and I appreciate your hard work. Three Cheers for insanely awesome talent mixed with Berserk!

Top Bottom