www.berserkstatues.com - discussion thread

"Thanks Kenji =). But actually, just to be clear, all the pictures of my painted kits (including the Wyald ones) are actually taken by the painter, John. All the pictures of the AOW stuff are by me though. John's pictures definitely show more detail. I go for the more dramatic look (sharp shadows, etc etc)."

Ok, it doesn't change anything (however you can transmit the message to John) ;)
The pictures of the Art of War statues availabled on your website are really excellent ! As if they were taken by a pro. Keep up the good job. I am awaiting the Guts and Slan new pics with excitement

DirectDK said:
Ahh, thank you all for your nice comments. I'm glad you all like it. I'm curious to know if you guys like the Zodd Diorama (Hill of Swords) or this Wyald one more.

I definetly like the Zodd Dio better. The scale is not as good but I think that kit is better and the snow affects are very well done.

CnC

Ad Oculos
you know, kenji, there is a quote function. Like this:

Maiku said:
I definetly like the Zodd Dio better. The scale is not as good but I think that kit is better and the snow affects are very well done.

I agree for the same reasons. My god. *Shoots himself in the face*

Alright, here we go! Guts and Slan pictures! Actually, for the sake of my site, I called it Slan and Guts because I thought Slan was the greater focus of the piece, and I didn't want to crowd my Guts section with ANOTHER Guts statue :guts:. Anyhow, I took a ton of pictures, so feel free to visit my site to see all of them. Here are a few though.

frontfar.jpg

rightsidebright.jpg

toprightclose.jpg

topfrontbright.jpg

frontclose2.jpg

leftclose.jpg

leftbackbright2.jpg

gutsarm.jpg

Hope you enjoy them (especially you Kenji! :serpico:). Oh, and check out my new "enter" logo too:

CnC

Ad Oculos
yea the red really brings out the mood. Well shot pictures, that they are. :guts:
I really like the detail that went into the intestines.

nice pictures DK its absolutely beautiful, you know at first i didnt think i would get this statue cause of the pictures on Art of War i didnt think it looked to good. but seeing from these i know this statue is magnificent! im gonna grab one :serpico:

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Nice update on the site, Derek, that statue looks hot as hell. :isidro: I wish I could afford it...oh well...I'll just wait and pick it up on eBay one day...maybe... :judo:

Hope you enjoy them (especially you Kenji! Serpico).

Hehe !
Thanks Derek ;) I wish to see what have been made for this awesome, greatest statue

I don't know why, but I can't see a thing.
And I can't currently visit your website

Again (I am repeating myself), there are great pictures, congratulation DirectDK !
The light makes the textures look a bit "granulous" but nevermind.
Waiting for the new berserker pics now ;)

Hey guys and gals, this is a MUST SEE.

A fellow Berserk collector, Allen Yao, submitted pictures of two AWESOME repaints of Art of War's finest! All painting was done by a guy named Skink, and I must say he did an amazing job of repainting these statues that were already great to begin with!

BEAUTIFUL! :SK:

You can check out Skink's personal webpage here: http://skink.us

(And on a side note, my next Berserk kit/diorama (YUP, I said diorama!) should be done next week. Stay tuned!)

wow. those are sick repaints. I really like the color of the armor and the blood on the berserker. That sickly iron tint to the blood is somethin aow lacks in its paint imo.
His zodd resin is also pretty sweet, tho i wish he'd post bigger pics

Very cool indeed. I don't know if there should be that much silver in the Berserk armor but it makes the detail of the sculpt jump which is very nice.

I wish my Lost Children's Dragon slayer stayed up like that. Mine is so droopy.

SMZKAH

I shall find the crystal of peace
Boy, I love that blood dripping off of the fingers of the berserker and the dragonslayer of the lost children. That's just a great paint job overall.
CnC said:
now thats what a bloody statue should look like :badbone:

Couldn't agree more. :guts:

Top Bottom