Who is the sexiest girl?

Who is the sexiest Gal in the Berserk world?

• Casca

Votes: 170 50.3%
  • Farnese

Votes: 42 12.4%
  • Schierke

Votes: 15 4.4%
  • Luca

Votes: 13 3.8%
  • Charlotte

Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Sonia

Votes: 5 1.5%
  • Flora

Votes: 10 3.0%
  • Slan

Votes: 75 22.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Death Can Wait

Farnese had a little wild side, Slan is succubus personified, but I have to go with the valkyrie figure of Casca. I liked the realisitic aspects of her warrior side and her sensual side wasn't far fetched and poorly written. As far as the physical factors and all she's very original and different (to most manga/anime standards) and her body is killer.

Slan got my vote. Kinda like Angelina Jolie, she's hot and sexy, but not cute. Also, when she initially appears in volume 12, she's shown without those grotesque-looking pallettes that she usually wears. So this means they're removable. :carcus:
Also, considering that Skull Knight had once accused her of being a whore, one thing that'd be interesting to know is just how much $$ does Slan charge per night. :carcus:
Oh, what the hell am I saying? This makes me sound like a damn pervert, so screw it.

Dirty Dog

I'm not sure if I want to go with Slan or Caska.

Caska's a tough chick who isn't afraid to try to beat the hell out of a guy whos twice her size, which something I find very attractive.

But Slan is a succubus, which means she'd probably suck the soul right out of me (>.> meant to have multiple meanings).
But she doesn't have the sexy battlescars that we all know cover most of Caska's body =/
Plus she's a demon, which means she might have a concealed penis or somethin, which just wouldn't work for me.
She seems to play with her nipples alot though, which means she might be a nympho... which would work very well for me (assuming she doesn't have a penis).
Death's probably right about Slan being into kinky shit, too.. which is fine occasionally, but I'm fairly old fashioned and wouldn't want it all the time.

ehh...
Slan's sexier, but Caska'd probably be the better choice for me

x_X

This was a tough decision to make. *dramatic sigh* Originally, there were three candidates vying for my vote:

Casca (sane, short-haired, muscular model)
Farnese (insane, long-haired model)
Charlotte

...Ultimately, I went with Farnese. I like damaged people.... Also, she comes with a sexy half brother and the possibility of hot incest kink down the road. ;D

Here's hoping she and Serpico eventually... work out their... sexual tension. *cough*

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Anna said:
Casca (sane, short-haired, muscular model)
Farnese (insane, long-haired model)
Charlotte

...Ultimately, I went with Farnese. I like damaged people...

I'm not sure you're supposed to be choosing from "versions" of people. And I hope you realize that it's very unlikely Farnese will ever regress to how she was prior to volume 23 in the future. She's changed for good.

CnC

Ad Oculos
Aazealh said:
I'm not sure you're supposed to be choosing from "versions" of people.

There are rules??

So much for my Head of Farnese, body of casca, left foot of charlotte, breasts of Slann creature... :void:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
CnC said:
There are rules??

So much for my Head of Farnese, body of casca, left foot of charlotte, breasts of Slann creature...

Well, within the context of the poll yes, kind of. But you, you're just a freak. :void:

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
CnC said:
There are rules??

So much for my Head of Farnese, body of casca, left foot of charlotte, breasts of Slann creature...  :void:

I didn't know that...I'm changing my vote. That makes 2 for CnC's chimera!

CnC

Ad Oculos
Rhombaad said:
I didn't know that...I'm changing my vote. That makes 2 for CnC's chimera!

CnChimera... I like it.

Aazealh said:
But you, you're just a freak. :void:

Did you see how I just totally took a huge dump on the thread, tho? Just brings a tear to your eye, don't it?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
CnC said:
Did you see how I just totally took a huge dump on the thread, tho? Just brings a tear to your eye, don't it?

Oh yeah man, this thread was so beautiful before you came, and now it's ruined. Slannn's HOTT TITTIES are my favorite by the way, she's a goth vampire demon and has like, sex powers!!!!! though casca's fukeen bombastic too, i'd hit her ass five times in a row no need 4 lube just use her drool LOL XXD and itd be soo cool if she ad a 3sum wit fareneze thatd be awesum n sikilie iz sexy n cute so wut if shes 12 man in japan its like tottaly normal dont be a nazi

CnC

Ad Oculos
Aazealh said:
Oh yeah man, this thread was so beautiful before you came, and now it's ruined. Slannn's HOTT TITTIES are my favorite by the way, she's a goth vampire demon and has like, sex powers!!!!! though casca's fukeen bombastic too, i'd hit her ass five times in a row no need 4 lube just use her drool LOL XXD and itd be soo cool if she ad a 3sum wit fareneze thatd be awesum n sikilie iz sexy n cute so wut if shes 12 man in japan its like tottaly normal dont be a nazi

touche.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
CnC said:
CnChimera... I like it.

Nice. Niiiiiiiiiiice. :carcus:

Aazealh said:

XD

Dirty Dog

Aazealh said:
speaking of that last one, can't believe she has more votes than charlotte. She's totally bustially challenged... :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom