Chat Room - Now Open

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Franz said:
Pretty nifty. Empty, but nice. :} (OSX Wallpaper?)
Thats just the default wallpaper that came with the program. You can change it towhatever you want. I use the black screen, personally, what with everyone choosing a custom text color nowadays.
 

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
kimchan said:
Yes, I'm sure he lives right on "123 Fake Street."   :schierke:
Hey what do you expect from a guy with a detatched head for an avatar?  (Ok, so I didn't actually bother reading the address)

Modify, read the edit date at the bottom of his post.  I sure hope a forum moderator was smart enough not to post anything personal on the internet.
 

Aazealh

そうはいかぬ
Staff member
Vaxillus said:
Modify, read the edit date at the bottom of his post. I sure hope a forum moderator was smart enough not to post anything personal on the internet.
The edit date is still 2 days before your own post. :void: Now that's not really the topic so... Let's all go chat! :isidro:
 

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
Wereallmad said:
Too much of a pain to have the browser open all the time. If it were irc based I'd probably idle in there.
It was, but their were many issues to us non-computer experts. :void:
 

Aeglos

Avatar made in mspaint
Decided end my lurking days and perhaps contribute something... first post :troll:

I had a quick chat with Aazealh in the Nexus, but got cast away by multiple timeouts into the fiery chasm from whence I came.

Perhaps IRC and a nice tutorial for the less experienced is a better option? Flash seems to be a little laggy too.
 

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
It seems like if one person is in there then more people will come. The last time I was there it was just me and rob. By the time I left there was probably like ten people. It seems that if someone sees theres someone there they will jump in. I thought it was very neat and the ability to personal message is nifty as well. I LOVE IT!
 

Aazealh

そうはいかぬ
Staff member
The chat is being upgraded to a new version, so it's not available for now. It'll be back quickly.

EDIT: Ok, it's done. I set up a bot, and it's the biggest retarded smartass ever so have fun with it. I'll customize it later.
 
R

-rob-

Guest
[-rob-] 6:21 pm: Scans
[Apostle01] 6:21 pm: Scans are Evil. Scans suck. Fuck this shit!! Fuck this bullshit!! It doesn't matter to Jesus!
[-rob-] 6:21 pm: Scans
[Apostle01] 6:21 pm: Scans are Evil. Scans suck. Fuck this shit!! Fuck this bullshit!! It doesn't matter to Jesus!
[-rob-] 6:21 pm: Scans
[Apostle01] 6:21 pm: Scans are Evil. Scans suck. Fuck this shit!! Fuck this bullshit!! It doesn't matter to Jesus!


HAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!


[-rob-] 6:30 pm: griffith
[Apostle01] 6:30 pm: Fuck Femto Fag in the Face!1!1


LOL
 
That's hilarious -rob- :guts:

[Apostle01] 4:27 pm: OK Let's talk about you.
[Rhombaad] 4:27 pm: I don't want to
[Apostle01] 4:27 pm: Well we don't have to. What would you like to do instead?
[Rhombaad] 4:27 pm: Have sex with many women
[Apostle01] 4:27 pm: Why don't you download me and create your own chat robot?
[Rhombaad] 4:27 pm: ....what does that have to do with sex?
[Apostle01] 4:27 pm: "Why do not you download me and create your own chat robot"? What does it have to do with sex to do with sex?
[Rhombaad] 4:28 pm: ....WTF?
[Apostle01] 4:28 pm: The ALICE chat robot can follow many things, like our discussion about WTF. But I did not get that. What did you do today?
[Rhombaad] 4:28 pm: Stop avoiding my questions!!!!! >_<
[Apostle01] 4:28 pm: OK I'll try not to do avoiding my questions my questions so much. What you said was either too complex or too simple for me. Do you prefer books or TV?
[Rhombaad] 4:28 pm: AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Can't wait to see what it says once you've worked on it, Aaz. :void:
 
R

-rob-

Guest
Rhombaad said:
That's hilarious -rob- :guts:

[Apostle01] 4:27 pm: OK Let's talk about you.
[Rhombaad] 4:27 pm: I don't want to
[Apostle01] 4:27 pm: Well we don't have to. What would you like to do instead?
[Rhombaad] 4:27 pm: Have sex with many women
[Apostle01] 4:27 pm: Why don't you download me and create your own chat robot?
[Rhombaad] 4:27 pm: ....what does that have to do with sex?
[Apostle01] 4:27 pm: "Why do not you download me and create your own chat robot"? What does it have to do with sex to do with sex?
[Rhombaad] 4:28 pm: ....WTF?
[Apostle01] 4:28 pm: The ALICE chat robot can follow many things, like our discussion about WTF. But I did not get that. What did you do today?
[Rhombaad] 4:28 pm: Stop avoiding my questions!!!!! >_<
[Apostle01] 4:28 pm: OK I'll try not to do avoiding my questions my questions so much. What you said was either too complex or too simple for me. Do you prefer books or TV?
[Rhombaad] 4:28 pm: AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL... Thanks for the good read!
 
Aazealh said:
I set up a bot, and it's the biggest retarded smartass ever so have fun with it.
Today I went to the Chat to have a lil' talk with Apostle01, my new friend, but he wasn't there anymore... Was he cancelled for good, or is he just taking some rest? :troll:
 
Rhombaad said:
That's hilarious -rob- :guts:

[Apostle01] 4:27 pm: OK Let's talk about you.
[Rhombaad] 4:27 pm: I don't want to
[Apostle01] 4:27 pm: Well we don't have to. What would you like to do instead?
[Rhombaad] 4:27 pm: Have sex with many women
[Apostle01] 4:27 pm: Why don't you download me and create your own chat robot?
[Rhombaad] 4:27 pm: ....what does that have to do with sex?
[Apostle01] 4:27 pm: "Why do not you download me and create your own chat robot"? What does it have to do with sex to do with sex?
[Rhombaad] 4:28 pm: ....WTF?
[Apostle01] 4:28 pm: The ALICE chat robot can follow many things, like our discussion about WTF. But I did not get that. What did you do today?
[Rhombaad] 4:28 pm: Stop avoiding my questions!!!!! >_<
[Apostle01] 4:28 pm: OK I'll try not to do avoiding my questions my questions so much. What you said was either too complex or too simple for me. Do you prefer books or TV?
[Rhombaad] 4:28 pm: AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Can't wait to see what it says once you've worked on it, Aaz. :void:
i doubt if he(it?) is a human or just a chatable system or chatting tool robot....
 
blueberserk said:
i doubt if he(it?) is a human or just a chatable system or chatting tool robot....
Aazealh said:
I set up a bot, and it's the biggest retarded smartass ever so have fun with it.
It's a bot, but it still was funny to try and have a conversation with him (it?)! You should try it if he ever comes back! :guts:
 
Top Bottom