Episode 225

G

Genn21

Re:Chapter 225

Walter said:
Thank you sKuLlLoRd for stopping all this nonsense. By the way, welcome to the boards.

I seriously think Groenveld will be in 226 pieces by the time chapter 226 begins. The poor guy doesn't stand a chance. But then, I step back and think reasonably using Miura dogma logic, and I know that there will be a 2 chapter long fight. Maybe even with Goenveld's (potential) apostle form?

There's no chance guts would waste the guy before he apostolized himself. Miura knows where all just drooling thinking about what kind of monster he turns into. I'd say dragon tho.

In responce to all this skullknight destroying zoddo nonsence. I mean skullknights like god with a sword , and zoddo can just well regenerate and hes owned by godhand. I've taken notice that skullknight actully fights this godhand and could possibly win. Im not going to put any winning bets on benefactors , but those who own/made zodd already have a challenger who dwarfs there creation.

From the translation:
Schierke: (I've got to use my magic and do something...!!)

Schierke: (It's my responsibility, for exposing everybody to this kind of danger!!)

Looking at that again...
Does this part of the translation make anyone else wonder a little?

Sorry if it's relating to a topic that's been covered before.

when i first read it i thought:
1) she cast Heal and put the armor on Guts
2) she is controlling the armor and Guts is still healing.

1 sounds more likely, except that they had to slip Guts into the armor something fast like. then theres that whole "Guts' body doesnt exist" thing.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

Swordsman in Sable said:
From the translation:Looking at that again...
Does this part of the translation make anyone else wonder a little?

Sorry if it's relating to a topic that's been covered before.
I wish you were more specific than "wonder a little". My own perception of that line was just that she had intended to do something to help, such as a spell etc, but then Guts stops her, inferring "Let me do the dirty work."

Or, she could be alluding to the magic that's needed to get Guts into the armor. I'm voting for the former though.

puella

Berserk forever

Walter said:
I seriously think Groenveld will be in 226 pieces by the time chapter 226 begins. The poor guy doesn't stand a chance.
Well, then Grunbeld will die saying "ahhhhh... you are damn good warrior....I was wrong...." 8)
But he is one of Griffith's important minions. I don't think he will die so early in the manga.
It would be good if it's just a good chance that Grunbeld and other demon soldiers witness what great warrior Guts is.

But then, I step back and think reasonably using Miura dogma logic, and I know that there will be a 2 chapter long fight. Maybe even with Goenveld's (potential) apostle form?

Before 227 come out, Miura will take a break if there's no exception. :'(
So we will be able to see that good fight, if continued in next chapter,in early September.

Yeah, sorry about that Walter. Had to go eat. -_-

I agree, it could go either way. She could just have wanted to do something because of feeling guilty for the group, or she really has done something, possibly relating to the armor.

Now, this is a completely wild guess, and I'm probably overanalyzing here, but what if she's in some way aiding Guts/the armor while he's in it via magic, since he's injured? Also didn't Flora mention to her that it'd take a magic user to save him? It could have related to the golems mobilizing, or to something to come (possibly way down the road), but we'll probably see next chapter.

Graywords

Bettychu, I choose YOU!

Provided Zodd and Groenveld are supposed to live past the next few chapters, how do you think the fighting will stop? o.o I can't picture them running away, unless they're ordered to do so... *ponders*

On a side note... wouldn't it be great if Guts eventually made his way to Griffith, and slaughtered the entire Neo Band of the Hawk in front of his face? ;)

Sadly it probably wouldn't have the same effect as it did on Guts in the past... and neither would violating Sonya in front of Griffy's face... =/

Guts: "Oooh looky, I killed your buddies, and now I'm violating your woman! UNH! How do YOU like it, huh pretty boy?!"

Griffith: *yawn* "Are you done yet? I wanna finish uniting the kingdom..."

puella said:
But he is one of Griffith's important minions. I don't think he will die so early in the manga.

I agree with u, But Grunbeld has not shown his true power yet, so i guess they will fight evenly and draw. At most Grunbeld get injured and retreat in the end!

Btw, the story of berserk will not end with the hawk retreating with empty hand. Muira may prepared a great surprise for us, something maybe to do with the Caska/Farnese...

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness

boys...boys....two guys around with the same skull shaped helmet (or head)...one has to go.

(it is a unwritten law of the comics-or manga)

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!

Walter said:
Maybe even with Goenveld's (potential) apostle form?​
If we presume 226 is the end of Volume 26, it'll more than likely end of a big cliff hanger. So, what could be bigger than Goenveld forced to expose his [possible] apostle form?

I'd like to think 226 is a whole chapter of "Guts" × Goenveld | Skull Knight × Zoddo. Goenveld's arrogance must be shattered!!

Lliugusamui

around the corner

Uriel said:
[/center]
If we presume 226 is the end of Volume 26, it'll more than likely end of a big cliff hanger. So, what could be bigger than Goenveld forced to expose his [possible] apostle form?

I'd like to think 226 is a whole chapter of "Guts" × Goenveld | Skull Knight × Zoddo. Goenveld's arrogance must be shattered!!
If you want to use Graywords form, it's G_r_oenveld or else it wouldnt respect the original word ;)
Anyway I dont think vol26 will end of a big cliff hanger or whatever, we've seen many volumes finishing commonly. Imo we wont see end of fights in 226 but it may end on a side note about the armour. It would kick ass if Griffith were going to enter in the scene tho^^
Guil

Bill

Daydreaming....

And no doubt the Isidoro and Puck cheerleading team will be in the background cheering for Guts as he slices and dices his way towards Grunbeld. ::)

Ahmed

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

hey guys it's long time I didn't post on this board.

things getting very exciting in the Berserk manga.

but I will not be surprised if in some point of the upcoming chapters of berserk that we will see a whole army of skullknights :p

God forbid

Would anyone expect the whole chapter of 226 to be elaborating the origin of the armor, which mean that the fight with Grunbeld would be postponed to vol 27...

If that was truly the case, i think i will faint. :'(

Grifth

ZOMBIES they are everywere ....

i dont think chapter 226 will be about the armor first he shall kick some ass then the armors story will be a bit revealed at least i hope we shall just have to wait and see as always

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew

I'm sure there will comments on Guts' new threads and rediscovered badassness, and it would be sweet if Skully or Zoddo commented (a flashback perhaps =). Although, I think the chapter will stick more to ass-kicking and "Whoa"s.

-Griffith

There is something i had discovered which on one would recently. I had to admit that Gutz is no longer human and he seem to be a cyborg like the terminator.

Back the previous chapter, Gutz was hit by Grunbeld warhammer on the floor , that impact should have smash his chest but it didnt. Now the second page of 225, he was stepped by Grunbeld on the floor. This may seem nothing unusual, but i want to know how much pressure can a human body endure? With that mass of DS on his chest and Grunbeld foot (also the previous impact by Grunbeld), shouldnt his ribcage and chest be crushed, especially with no armor on?

If he was able to move after being pinned down during the duration Grunbeld speak, then i conclude that his bone is as tough as metal, So m i right to say that he wasnt human anymore, or...?

puella

Berserk forever

Smith said:
There is something i had discovered which on one would recently. I had to admit that Gutz is no longer human and he seem to be a cyborg like the terminator.

Back the previous chapter, Gutz was hit by Grunbeld warhammer on the floor , that impact should have smash his chest but it didnt. Now the second page of 225, he was stepped by Grunbeld on the floor. This may seem nothing unusual, but i want to know how much pressure can a human body endure? With that mass of DS on his chest and Grunbeld foot (also the previous impact by Grunbeld), shouldnt his ribcage and chest be crushed, especially with no armor on?

If he was able to move after being pinned down during the duration Grunbeld speak, then i conclude that his bone is as tough as metal, So m i right to say that he wasnt human anymore, or...?

::)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

Smith said:

I'm not denying the possibility, but your logic is flawed. It excludes the possiblity that when wearing the armor, Guts injuries aren't a factor.

Walter said:
Guts injuries aren't a factor.

That what i m trying to pinpoint at, even with armor fighting Apostle, he can be seriously injured. Now being damaged by a opponent far stronger than average apostle with a warhammer which can ripped through a castle -furthermore being step by that giant- shouldnt he been dead without any protection other than DS?

Btw, It is alway better to have an armor equipped... It can act like a shock absorber to reduce the impact of a blunt weapon such as Grunbeld warhammer.

But that pressure with Grunbeld on top of him would be too great to endure even with the previous armor.

P.S I m not saying the new armor

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

Smith said:
It is alway better to have an armor equipped... It can act like a shock absorber to reduce the impact of a blunt weapon such as Grunbeld warhammer.

But that pressure with Grunbeld on top of him would be too great to endure even with the armor.
It's _fucking magic armor_. Do you want to use a magic scale to measure the fictional weight of Grunbeld and compare it against the fictional weight of the Dragon Slayer, then add the sum of that against the fictional armor's durability?

Walter said:
It's _fucking magic armor_.

Wow calm down... :eek:

Look like u read my post before i can edit it... :p

Ok, let not talk about Gutz. Why dont we just imagine something, imagine you are lying on a floor naked from waist up, then a 100 kg object is placed on top of u (i m quite sure DS is much much heavier than that), now a giant metallic mallet as big as Grunbeld ones has fallen on top of u from a height of 4m (not including any application of force by anyone, just the gravity itself)... If u can survive, congratulation... ;D

Now proceed to the 2nd wave after resting for 5 mins, placed the same object on top of ur chest again. Then hired a 12 foot well built giant to have one leg step on u and pinned u down for about a min...

Yes, there are many aspect on Gutz endurance in many parts of the manga which human cant achieve, such as surviving countless of attack from apostles in the eclipse, stabbing a flying Mozgus from mid-air, falling from a great height after killing Roshinu etc., but it just too ridiculous here as to endure Grunbeld attack one after another half-naked...

P.S: Pls dun say the story of Berserk is ridiculous itself, i m talking Gutz as a human, a human that is not much different from us.

Well if you wanna use some logic here, don't forget that despite being on the ground, Guts IS still blocking, and the DS is tougher than hell (possibly especially now with the spirits it has absorbed). He's still using his inhuman armstrength honed through two years of being in interstice and swinging around something as massive as the DS to push the DS and the warhammer/foot up and off his body, probably just barely saving him from a much worse fate than ribs cracking.

Top Bottom