Episode 225

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Re:Chapter 225

Smith said:
Yes, there are many aspect on Gutz endurance in many parts of the manga which human cant achieve, such as stabbing a flying Mozgus from mid-air, falling from a great height after killing Roshinu etc., but it just too ridiculous here as to endure Grunbeld attack one after another half-naked...

And your brilliant conclusion to this is that Guts has secretly been a cyborg all along. Great. My conclusion? Berserk is a comic book. Why argue on this level with a work of fiction? The answer? You're an idiot.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew

Smith, your theory is shit. So get over it. Grunbeld isn't standing on Guts with all his weight, he was keeping him pinned under his foot. Big difference there.

And Grunbeld broke some of Guts' ribs when he hit him with his shield.

-Griffith

P.S. Please cease use of the retarded spelling "Gutz"; the official translation of his name is Guts. As Olivier has tried to tell you.

Walter said:
And your brilliant conclusion to this is that Guts has secretly been a cyborg all along. Great.

Not cyborg, something even greater than that! Superpower endurance...

Walter said:
You're an idiot.

Thanks for reminding me again, i m quite sure this is not the first time u say this... ;)

Griffith said:
Grunbeld isn't standing on Guts with all his weight, he was keeping him pinned under his foot. Big difference there.

I know, that y i mention a foot.

Griffith said:
So get over it.

Yeah, u r right, I think i should go with u and stop this. ;)

Btw, it not that i m trying to find a excuse to have a argument with u and spoiled everybody mood, i just noticed something and i want to discuss with u. I didnt expect to turn out this way... :'(

Griffith

Smith said:
Thanks for reminding me again, i m quite sure this is not the first time u say this... ;)

Not idiot, something even greater than that! Superpower stupidity...

-Griffith

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎

Well, Griffith, it seems like you finally found your paradiselost again. :p

Griffith

Mizar said:
Well, Griffith, it seems like you finally found your paradiselost again. :p

Now way. Compared to this guy, paradiselost is like Griffith when it comes to antagonists. Smith rates more like a two bit Zepec.

-Griffith

Grifth

ZOMBIES they are everywere ....

ho yeah real good reading going on in this thread and smith did u by any chance saw t3 before placing that coment ;D

Grifth said:
ho yeah real good reading going on in this thread and smith did u by any chance saw t3 before placing that coment ;D

It is one of the stupid comment i give, just ignore it. i really hope to put a stop to that discussion...

I did watch T3 but i also hope not to mention that again either.

eintrigga

Today's Yamaba?

about this whole mess with the new armor,
so is Miura eating his words about keeping Guts "human"? or is this quotation from an interview a faulty memory of mine?

Griffith

eintrigga said:
about this whole mess with the new armor,
so is Miura eating his words about keeping Guts "human"? or is this quotation from an interview a faulty memory of mine?

Neither at this point. But it seems to me making Guts' armor supernatural is a pretty good trick to keeping him human while putting him in a position where he can fight things like Slan without getting clobbered. I'm sure his humanity will be put in question though, that's always been the flipside of Guts' struggle. Like I said, this chapter is reminicent of when Guts got the Dragon Slayer, I think in scope it will have the same affect on his war against God Hand.

-Griffith

Wereallmad

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
You mean a super elf man!

GAH!!!! Not again!

Also, is smith not seeing the blood shooting out of Guts' mouth? The guy's organs are liquifying under all that weight. Seems pretty human to me.

typhonblue

Feminism--making the world safe for bigotry

ranemaka13 said:
thats OIL st00pid!! ;D

Yes, precisely. The cross hatching suggests to me that it is black fluid coming from Guts' lips, not red or blood-like fluid.

Griffith

Since this thread's not going anywhere anyway, I'm going to take you on a trip back in time to the color of Skull Knight discussion. Yee haw! But really, all I'm going to do is post a color picture of Skully for those that may care. From Miura's pen to you, Skull Knight in color:

10high.jpg

Skullycolor.jpg

It ain't easy being green.​

-Griffith

Wereallmad said:
GAH!!!! Not again!

Also, is smith not seeing the blood shooting out of Guts' mouth? The guy's organs are liquifying under all that weight. Seems pretty human to me.

Sorry for that, but i notice it too. To me Gutz chest seem to be compressed by an inch

P.S: Did anyone here hav any idea what is the most violent manga? I would like to take a look and compare with Berserk!

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness

ranemaka13 said:
this is just an off the wall question but, Smith, you wouldnt happen to be Italian, would you?
If you are nostalgic about the lack of italians here....I don't know if I have ever told anyone but I am one...the first registered here too, I believe...August 08, 2001, 07:21:47 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wereallmad

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

Griffith said:
Since this thread's not going anywhere anyway, I'm going to take you on a trip back in time to the color of Skull Knight discussion. Yee haw! But really, all I'm going to do is post a color picture of Skully for those that may care. From Miura's pen to you, Skull Knight in color:
It ain't easy being green.[/center]

-Griffith

Here's a better one:

http://www.geocities.com/wereallmad/SkullKnight.txt

Like a rose, man, like a rose.

edit: fuck, broke tables, just click it.

sendo7

Fight me, kill me, I like it

Hye, back again !

I was speaking of berserk with a friend of mine and he ask me a pretty good question, there she is :

Where does Casca and Farnese goes ???? Cause it's two chapter that we don't see them. So, I'm thinking they were hiding but my friend says that maybe they get caught by someone ????

What's your opinion ???

Seeya

Top Bottom