Episode 231

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Re:chapter 231

Nah, I hope Silatt stays around for a while. He's one of those competent enemies that allways seems to get away. You can't just kill them with some overwhelming apostle power.

Actualy, I'd say Silatt could probably take some apostles, especialy with his helpers. If it was just a couple random crap apostles infultrateing the city, I wouldn't be concerned at all.

Note: spelling Silatt taken from Skullknight's current character section

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎

Fishbomb said:
*grins at the pictures* Speaking of the emperor, did anyone but me pity poor Charlotte?

Nope.

Mizar said:
But poor, poor princess Charlotte, all her life she has only been used as a sexual and manipulative tool for others. Even Griffith will probably betray her in the end, although it's also possible that he'll just keep her blissfully ignorant at his side (which is probably the best thing we can hope for her now).

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.

JC said:
You can't argue with this image:

ganishka.JPG

Also preview for 232 is up:

03v24.jpg

Lol sry i didnt look at the WHOLE thing... I just saw that page and at that moment i posted. I really didnt have enough time cuz just then i had to go somewhere.
But maybe he is from a higher power? Maybe someone or somthing with authority that rivels godhand? Or else the leader is... THE REVENGE OF THE KING OF MIDLAND!!!! :eek:

Seriously though, regarding the image with the leader's teeth sticking out like crazy, i thing theres a reflection in his eyes. Can anyone make out what it is?

I was wondering when the hawk appeared as a dream, aka the day the king died and gave the calling message for Albion if Charlotte siad something on purpose of that. Everybody dreamt it and felt the change right? Well did Charlotte made any comments on this one back then?
Also was the calling heard only by apostles or were ordinary people also indluenced?

DarkBlademaster said:
But maybe he is from a higher power? Maybe someone or somthing with authority that rivels godhand? Or else the leader is... THE REVENGE OF THE KING OF MIDLAND!!!! :eek:

Translation is out allready. Check it out. He has allready stated that he is an apostle. But he also stated that he is going to pose a stand against Griffith's advance. He also seems to have some strange powers regarding the myst. This is something new but not 100% percent. Remember also the count placed a slug baby or something like that of himself inside the captain's body that controlled him in a way. Also Roshinu made the babies into bugs. Apostles have some strange magical powers indeed.

Olivier Hague said:
Based on thin air...-__-;
Here is the deal.
Roshinu in the woods gave some men power to transform and fight Guts (the ramming bettle and the other shit). She also transformed children to lethal insects. The egg apostle did similar shit to Mozgus' company. The count gave superhuman power to his captain. Now can you prove that the devil warriors in Griffith's camp were not of this kind and breed using some arguments other than the girl's calling?

xechnao said:
Roshinu in the woods gave some men power to transform and fight Guts (the ramming bettle and the other shit). She also transformed children to lethal insects. The egg apostle did similar shit to Mozgus' company. The count gave superhuman power to his captain. Now can you prove that the devil warriors in Griffith's camp were not of this kind
I guess it's possible (and far more likely than your stupid theory about possessed people) that some of them are "Shito modoki". But again, the ones that attacked Flora with Zoddo and Grunbeld were definitely Apostles...
What does it have to do with anything we've discussed before though?

Olivier Hague said:
I guess it's possible (and far more likely than your stupid theory about possessed people) that some of them are "Shito modoki". But again, the ones that attacked Flora with Zoddo and Grunbeld were definitely Apostles...
What does it have to do with anything we've discussed before though?
To show that every possibility has a chance untill you can definatelly prove it does not.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.

Wahahaahahha i feel so good now. Some time ago when there was a big discussion about 230, i stated a theory that the leader could be an apostel. But of course people can be so ignorent and they flamed me and said apostels cant resist godshand. I said what about wyld, and they all flamed me for that too... but guess what all who flamed me? I WAS RIGHT 8)

Olivier Hague said:
OK, that's stupid.
Honestly, I don't know exactly what he was talking about, but if he was talking about "anything is a possibility", I'll have to disagree with you for once. If that's not what he was saying, then you're right as usual. 8)

M

medievald00d

If we're into everything is correct until proven wrong, I'd like to throw in some stupid stuff... ;D

I believe that bunnies control the Idea. Why? Because Idea is human, and bunnies are like humans. Therefore, Bunnies control Idea. Prove me wrong.

pheonixfenix said:
I believe that bunnies control the Idea. Why? Because Idea is human, and bunnies are like humans. Therefore, Bunnies control Idea. Prove me wrong.
Prove me wrong.

Ehh, this is irrelevant.
Bunnies that are like humans don't exist in the plot (at least as a hook). We are talking about things that have to do with Berserk only, over here.

The Dragon Slayer said:
Honestly, I don't know exactly what he was talking about, but if he was talking about "anything is a possibility", I'll have to disagree with you for once.
But that's stupid. I mean, his theory that these silhouettes are possessed people is based on yet another theory: Griffith has control over specters and can make them possess people (even during day?). What is there to support any of that in the manga? Nothing.
Again, by that logic, I could just as well say that these silhouettes are clowns, and Griffith can control clowns.
"Anything is a possibility"? 'Doesn't change the fact that his theory is based on thin air, far-fetched and ludicrous.
Occam's razor -> they're Apostles.

IgnusDei

mmh-hmm good.

xechnao said:
Ehh, this is irrelevant.
Bunnies that are like humans don't exist in the plot (at least as a hook). We are talking about things that have to do with Berserk only, over here.

hohohohHEHEHEHHAHAAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHOHOHOHOHOOHOOHOOHOO oh...ooooohhhh.

i can't believe he thought fenix was being serious about the bunnies. Dense dense dense.

korkor

I could be a llama

xechnao said:
This is becoming tooo long.

whos fault is that?

so if Rakshas is the one fighting in the front right now, the what are Lucas and Irvine doing?
maybe we'll see the battle for midland a little sooner than we think ;)

puella

Berserk forever

Well, I don't understand why the emperor stopped raping Charlotte. She's even laid in the bed.
If I were the emperor, I'd surely like to rape her when I know she's connected to the Hawk.
Maybe he wants some fair game unlike me? ;D

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost

Olivier Hague said:
Still unconfirmed, but...

The Kushan Emperor's name is Ganishka (sp?), and Silat and the Tapasa (I don't know how many of them) are kneeling before him.
We see the Emperor going into the Tower of Rebirth to see Charlotte. He asks Anna (!) to leave and proposes (!!) to the princess. Of course, it doesn't work, of course, he becomes violent, and of course, she screams Griffith's name. When the Emperor realizes that there's a connection between the Falcon and Charlotte, he stops and leaves the room.
On his way back, he decides that he'll fight "god" (Griffith, I assume) as the "devil" ("maô") of this impure world. It looks like he's an Apostle.
The episode ends when Silat and the others notice an intruder/intruders.

And you guys thought Charlotte was stupid. Well, she didn't just say Griffith's name in vain this time.

LG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom