Episode 338

Dar_Klink

Last Guardian when? - CyberKlink 20XX before dying
Holy shit, I forgot how much I cared about Berserk until I read this thread and I almost teared up. This month has been crazy for things I love getting new stuff!
 

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Luizao, I think you said all that needs to be said. :ganishka:

This is the first time before the release of an episode where I can sincerely say that I don't care whether we're going back to Falconia or Guts's group. I have a feeling that whatever arrives at the end of this month is going to be bursting with exciting stuff. We're entering a brave new post-slap world, after all!
 
Out of Fallout 4 confirmation, Dragonball Super releasing, Disturbed being back and a number of other fantastic news for the communities I'm part of, this has to be the best out of all of them.

And I'm referring just to a new episode being released. If anything close to a monthly schedule is realized even just for a few months, I'll cry.
 
MrMehawk said:
Out of Fallout 4 confirmation, Dragonball Super releasing, Disturbed being back and a number of other fantastic news for the communities I'm part of, this has to be the best out of all of them.

And I'm referring just to a new episode being released. If anything close to a monthly schedule is realized even just for a few months, I'll cry.
Don't forget about the FFVII Remake
 

Sygorian

Is free will a thing though?
I've made a tradition of buying my friends beer whenever an episode comes out. If there's gonna be indeed a monthly release uptime, well, it's not looking that great for my budget. Other than that, HURRAYYYY !!!
 
Wonderful news! I can't wait for the new episode and we'll hopefully get a somewhat consistent release schedule for a while.

Perhaps I'll reread the series again in preparation. It's been about a year.
 

Johnstantine

Skibbidy Boo Bop
This is exciting news, but are there sources on it being monthly? I didn't see any sources in the comments, so I'm just holding back any excitement until I see that it's been confirmed.
 

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Johnstantine said:
This is exciting news, but are there sources on it being monthly? I didn't see any sources in the comments, so I'm just holding back any excitement until I see that it's been confirmed.
Heiji/LOicos has been providing us early dates consistently for a few years now.

But here's a source: http://hope.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/comic/1434615624/?v=pc (see post 943). The official confirmation will come Thursday or Friday on this page: http://www.younganimal.com/magazine/next.html
 
Hitoshura said:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-07-08/berserk-manga-confirmed-to-resume-as-monthly-series-this-month/.90187
I'm crying tears of joy right now. After all this wait this is truly the best gift .

Thank you Miura.
 
Hitoshura said:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-07-08/berserk-manga-confirmed-to-resume-as-monthly-series-this-month/.90187
Can anybody translate what it says on the cover? It might be 4 episodes with 100 pages or something of that sort.
 

Aazealh

そうはいかぬ
Staff member
the_borg said:
Can anybody translate what it says on the cover? It might be 4 episodes with 100 pages or something of that sort.
The previous four episodes will be republished in the coming issue to refresh people's memory. Any important information was divulged early on in the thread, don't bother yourself with the rest.
 
Aazealh said:
The previous four episodes will be republished in the coming issue to refresh people's memory. Any important information was divulged early on in the thread, don't bother yourself with the rest.
Alright, thanks!
 
Top Bottom