Kentarou Miura has passed away

Yozuru

"I say when it ends!" - Lucina
I have been away from this site for many years since making an account. I had to go back and leave a comment to say that the death of Miura has affected me deeply. His work has left a lot of emotion that I never felt before, and made me think a lot about life, friendship, and love. I'm glad there is such a great community that I get to talk to about his work. And I hope that he can rest in peace. Thank you Miura and everyone for such a great ride.

Speechless. You've hyped me up, filled me with anticipation, and pulled on my emotions. That a person I've never met could have such an impact on me. Rest in peace, Miura! I am so sad.

I'm still in such shock. I read the news and couldn't believe it was true, I thought it had to be a lie. This just can't be true, it feels like a dream, like I'll wake up any minute and he'll be alive. I still haven't processed it. The world truly lost the greatest of all time.

Rest in peace to an absolute legend.

It's hard to say exactly how much Miura and his creation has effected my life. What I do know is that I go back to Berserk in the darkest times of my life, and that it has deeply affected me. And I'll continue to go back to it. There are no words I can say other than thank you. Thank you for creating so beautiful. I hope he was in peace, and I hope that he is in peace.

As for the ending of the series: at the very least, Guts was in a peaceful place when it ended. I hope Guts is in peace as well.

Waking up in the morning and seeing the news crushed my soul, this series means so much to me and means a lot to many people as well, I have made friends from Berserk and I am just so grateful to Miura for making this masterpiece. Rest In Peace

Top Bottom