One Piece

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Well we just recently learned about her past (both the reader and to some extent the characters), so I think she'll only really become an active part of the crew now, after her inner demons are quenched. Besides in the current arc she had no opportunity to fight.

I've already caught up with the anime and damn this series keeps getting better and better. I'm loving it!!!  :guts:

Oh and I found this a funny parody of a certain comercial.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrvUqKK59UE&mode=related&search=

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
ZODDGUTSU said:
I've already caught up with the anime and damn this series keeps getting better and better. I'm loving it!!! :guts:

Oh and I found this a funny parody of a certain comercial.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrvUqKK59UE&mode=related&search=
No new One Piece episodes being shown in Japan right now because of the Volleyball World Chamionships... Gotta love them volleyball women! well the cute ones anyways! :troll:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
So Uriel, what do you think of the happening with Zoro's sword? I just realised we didn't talk about it.

[hide]Predictably it's the less remarkable one that broke, but still, that was quite a twist. I guess it's proving a point: that the marines aren't just useless losers passed a certain rank. And the whole situation is looking pretty hopeless, I'm wondering how they'll get away, if it'll just be something simple or more spectacular.[/hide]

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Sorry about the size of the post, Aaz. I know the Hidden Text function is fugly :void:

Aazealh said:
So Uriel, what do you think of the happening with Zoro's sword? I just realised we didn't talk about it.

Hmm, I'll be honest, I didn't think it was Zoro's sword initially! I had to look twice before I realised it was Yubashiri! Anyway, plot spoilers below:

• [hide]Yubashiri fucking broke! Grah!!~ But yeah, obviously it wasn't going to be Sandai Kitetsu. It gives me hope that Zoro might pick up another one of the '21 Ō Wazamono', but nothing is certain at this stage. The Mugiwara crew are really in trouble now. A lot of fans were complaining that taking on the World Government was too easy, what with that annihilation of 6 CP9 members. But now they really are screwed. Naturally, its One Piece so they're bound to get out... but not without losing a few things along the way. Yubashiri is a good example of this. Why it had to be ZORO who had to bloody lose something is beyond me, but I'm excited to see what the heck he's going to do in the future.

On the subject of how they are going to get out of this one.... I'm sure the appearance of Usopp will awaken Luffy's power more so than he's shown us yet. I'm not talking about his going Super Saiya-jin or anything like that, but Luffy has hit a wall right now. Usopp's plea might give him enough of a second wind to finally top Lucci. So I'm going to go out on a limb and say Lucci is going to be defeated within one to two chapters from now (276).[/hide]

Oh yeah, let's not forget Sanji. Where the heck did Love Cook go?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Uriel said:
Hmm, I'll be honest, I didn't think it was Zoro's sword initially! I had to look twice before I realised it was Yubashiri!

Hehe, well it's true it was a bit surprising. And to hell with the spoiler tags, there are only spoilers in this thread anyway.

Uriel said:
Yubashiri fucking broke! Grah!!~ But yeah, obviously it wasn't going to be Sandai Kitetsu. It gives me hope that Zoro might pick up another one of the '21 Ō Wazamono', but nothing is certain at this stage. The Mugiwara crew are really in trouble now. A lot of fans were complaining that taking on the World Government was too easy, what with that annihilation of 6 CP9 members. But now they really are screwed. Naturally, its One Piece so they're bound to get out... but not without losing a few things along the way. Yubashiri is a good example of this. Why it had to be ZORO who had to bloody lose something is beyond me, but I'm excited to see what the heck he's going to do in the future.

I didn't think he'd keep these forever anyway, so it's not a huge surprise to me. But yeah, one could ask why now? I think it works well enough to show that even supposedly trivial opponents can be really dangerous at this level. And Zoro's sword works for that because he's well respected and that it couldn't be Sanji's shoe or something else. His skill makes his strength anyway so I'm sure he'll have no problem, besides he'll definitely get a better sword down the road. Concerning the World Government, I guess from now on that's mostly who they'll have to deal with. I think other "bad" pirates will become less of a focus, and it's already been the case for a while in fact. I do think the fights against the CP9 went too fast and too easily and nothing will change that, though Lucci makes honor to their Rokushiki. Where's Kalifa's spiked whip for example? Anyway, one could wonder why nobody ever attacked Enies Lobby when there are so many other strong pirates in the world. Probably because the WG would unleash terrible retribution or something.

Uriel said:
On the subject of how they are going to get out of this one.... I'm sure the appearance of Usopp will awaken Luffy's power more so than he's shown us yet. I'm not talking about his going Super Saiya-jin or anything like that, but Luffy has hit a wall right now. Usopp's plea might give him enough of a second wind to finally top Lucci. So I'm going to go out on a limb and say Lucci is going to be defeated within one to two chapters from now (276).

Yeah, that's also what I'm thinking.

Uriel said:
Oh yeah, let's not forget Sanji. Where the heck did Love Cook go?

Probably went to do something so they could leave without being destroyed. Whether it's sabotaging the ships or taking a captain hostage or something, who knows.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
I only reserve that special time for Berserk! Which mind you im going to check next Friday just incase, but I doubt it will be in that issue.

Hehe who knows, there could always be an announcement of some kind or information concerning the next time it'll be published.

SaiyajinNoOuji

The Going Merry did come on by and rescue everyone and it talked!

On a sad note though...

A good portion of Japan just got wtf pwned and a good majority of TV stations are not showing One Piece any more during its Sunday 7pm time slot... I have no idea why and im trying to get more information through some of the other OP forums. :judo: 9/24!!! NEVER FORGET!

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Bah, I almost balled my eyes out. What an epic turn of events! One Piece doesn't get any better than the last chapter. I cannot wait for the newest chapter!!

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
A good portion of Japan just got wtf pwned and a good majority of TV stations are not showing One Piece any more during its Sunday 7pm time slot... I have no idea why and im trying to get more information through some of the other OP forums.

Do you mean new episodes or just One Piece anime in general? Because if the anime kept going at it's usual pace, it would catch up to the manga really soon. You wouldn't want a filler arc in the middle for the most important sequence of events in One Piece history, would you?

SaiyajinNoOuji

Uriel said:
Bah, I almost balled my eyes out. What an epic turn of events! One Piece doesn't get any better than the last chapter. I cannot wait for the newest chapter!!

Do you mean new episodes or just One Piece anime in general? Because if the anime kept going at it's usual pace, it would catch up to the manga really soon. You wouldn't want a filler arc in the middle for the most important sequence of events in One Piece history, would you?
Parts of Japan will no longer be showing One Piece and the main site is still showing the new episodes I think... not sure though. Regardless, im pissed. :zodd:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Haha, so Enel finally reached the moon... Good for him, I'm sure he'll have a lot of fun over there. 429 is busy otherwise, lots of talk going on, not to mention the escape. Seems Aokiji watched the whole thing too, I wonder what he'll do.

SaiyajinNoOuji

Aazealh said:
Haha, so Enel finally reached the moon... Good for him, I'm sure he'll have a lot of fun over there. 429 is busy otherwise, lots of talk going on, not to mention the escape. Seems Aokiji watched the whole thing too, I wonder what he'll do.
Some people were saying that Enel is getting his little mini cover arc :guts: He should have taken some of those hot little skypians with him, looks pretty lonely there on the moon. :carcus:

BOB

poruno sutâ
Can't wait so I caught up with the manga but only the last 10 chapters. Need to know if they'll have a new nakama soon :carcus:

Funkmasta Zeph

Finely made wine since 1840
Going Merry receives viking funeral!
Vice Admiral Garp is Luffy's Grandfather!
Adam Tree?

Why is there no discusion after a deluge of plot twists? :miura:

Top Bottom