Review/Informations - PS2 Berserk game

*floats back down*

nice to see you all again...

i bring you the torrent...

go to bitconsole.com and register.... there you will be able to download the torrent and use it after a waiting period of one day...

this is the only one i have found so far...

*floats back up*

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Dont know if its been mentioned but... I saw this at the video store today and I heard Ishidro... he sounds fucking gay... its like a nazaly type voice and it makes me very sad in the pants.... =( But im going to buy it anyways and borrow my friends Japanese PS2.

puella

Berserk forever
You can fight Zodd with the electric guitar which is called "secret weapon". 8) You can choose this weapon at the level 9 during the 100 animal cutting mode.

Guitar01.jpg

Guitar02.jpg

Guitar03.jpg

Guitar04.jpg

Guitar05.jpg

Guitar06.jpg

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
puella said:
You can fight Zodd with the electric guitar which is called "secret weapon". 8) You can choose this weapon at the level 9 during the 100 animal cutting mode.
The electric guitar !!!Oh my Lord have mercy of us

dwarfkicker said:
So how's the nudity?  Is the game censored compared to the manga?  Or does it stay true to it?  I'm just curious as to what was cut from it.

I am at Inoch, and

SPOILERS

There is normally two passages that have nudity or sex in the manga, the Eclipse of course but also the Gut's Dream where he see the Beast eat Casca.
Well you have nothing at all in the game ;D

You don't see Casca's rape and the passage with Beast is less gruesome...

And also you can't cut in half human beings...
Only monsters...

Well i will see what they made of Slann ???

Yeah, yeah videogames are still tame compared to mangas.

The adaptation of Berserk definetly prove it!

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Rammsoldat said:
but didnt atomsk use an electric guitar?

I'm not sure. Either way an electric guitar is a something wildly used. If it was a reference [Which I doubt] it would have been the same looking guitar they had in FLCL.  

The scene where you fight slan has some nudity. Except they didnt give her nipples. For some reason its ok to show the whole breast but the nipples either have to be covered or not there at all.

Thats no fair they stole my idea to have a secret guitar weapon in a game..lol

But seriously i had that idea, iv'e worked on making my own video game using this program with graphics that are like snes but a little better, i had the guitar made and everything i just never finished making the game

I was curiuos i ordered my Berserk game from lik-sang, and i live in Kentucky was just woundering about how long it took anyone elses copy to get to the states? This wait is killing me!

by the way you can delete this post if you dont want it taking up space on boards lol

NeoBerserker said:
Thats no fair they stole my idea to have a secret guitar weapon in a game..lol

But seriously i had that idea, iv'e worked on making my own video game using this program with graphics that are like snes but a little better, i had the guitar made and everything i just never finished making the game
:eek: mind telling us what program you are using?

*slips and falls* I can't stop drooling over this game (Berserk PS2)!!!!
I wonder what else he'd be swinging around besides a guitarr.... Hey how about a street sign of Muira's street? Or how about Gambino on a stick? Eh maybe not, its been there done that from capcom with their Pocket Fighters.... Dan owns!!!

Well from what i hear most of the secret weapons are normal things, like Casca's Sword, Guts old Sword, i think in a trailer he was fighting with a broken sword in one of the spectial modes... but besides all that only two funny type weapons ive heard are the Guitar and a Bur like pucks

yancank00k said:
:eek: mind telling us what program you are using?

I used a program called rm2k3 and iv'e made many weapons for my game most are original. The otheres i copied like Gutt's sword, Inu Yasha's sword, a hammer, many of Zidane's weapons from FFIX, a few of Serge's from Chrono Cross, and others to see if i can do it and for other people to use

Top Bottom