The Hawk of Light

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
A.S said:
True, somehow i believe this might be the armor that Gaiseric or skully was wearing in the older days.
But... it's not THE armor. We've already seen it.

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Walter said:
But... it's not THE armor. We've already seen it.

I take it you're talking about the original armor that King Gaiseric wore when Charlotte was telling the story of Midland when Gutts and co were attempting to rescue Griffith

LG

Dark Wanderer

I'm evil :p
A.S said:
Oh btw, dun forget his magical behelit sword!

I didn't but I've got a feeling of that he didn't begin to use that sword before he became what he is now.

True, somehow i believe this might be the armor that Gaiseric or skully was wearing in the older days. Maybe with this armor on, Gutz will became another lengendary warrior like Gaiseric in the next 1000 yrs

That's an interesting theory, but since we don't know anythign aboutt hat armor, it's hard to say. Skully says that the armor is dangerous, but not in what way. If he used to wear a similar armor back in his glory days, then where is it now, and what did it do to him? Since we don't know anything about the armor (both the new and old, if Skully indeed used to wear a similar armor), it's hard to say. Maybe, it's really an armor that indeed merges with it's user, making him into what Skully is now, or it could be an armor that drinks the soul of the one who wears it, in exchange for a great amount of power, like being able to take a hit from Zodd's horn without being hurt or thrown back, or it could be soething else. We simply don't know. Maybe, if Gatts takes on the armor in the next chapter, then we'll know, or maybe Shiruke will see the armor and explain what's so dangerous about it.

number18

a sci-fi bitch
Garouken said:
Who's to say Griffith woulnd't be a good king? Once/if he takes his own country(the world perhaps?) he might be a pretty mellow guy.

Who's to say that Gatts isn't the "Hawk of darkness"? If he takes his revenge on Griffith he might kill one of the greatest rulers Midland ever had, just to sate his own hatred? The kingdom would likely crumble without Griffith, and a land without a ruler is a fine site to invaders(Kushan again maybe?)

Just an idea, you never know what Miura is thinking.

I've had this idea sometimes. Griffith would become king and the people would love him and put their faith in him. And then Guts would come along, revenge in his eyes and knowing what Griffith really is, and kill him (somehow). And the people would be shocked and immediately Guts would be the bad guy, simply because the people of Midland have no idea of Guts' situation or where this Griffith has come from.

What would be very exciting to see, with all this Antichrist/battle of Armageddon stuff is some references to the Book of Revelation, with the angels appearing, opening the seven seals (and what happens when each one is opened)...basically the apocalypse. But if Idea is the being in charge of everything, than what would those angels be? And thusly, who would be in the opposing army?

Very inticing stuff to me.
<possible spoiler...>
I'm kinda worried about this new armor Guts has that Schierke gave him. What if she's not on the "good" side? What if the armor starts transforming Guts somehow? :(
</possible spoiler>

Top Bottom