what was the worst game you ever played?

G

Genn21

Sword of berserk rocks !!! WTF vicious , do you not even notice were on a berserk board where all thing's authenticated by miura are deamed holy ? I mean , even if he pissed in your face some small faction on this board might consider it to be a trophy to his excelence.

fece2560.jpg

Makkuro

El pueblo unido jamás será vencido!
Worst game ever? I'd like to say Baldur's Gate, but I kind of liked the miniature giant space hamster.

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
hmmm... lets see, all the games I hated I played on an emulation or rental basis, and since I didn't spend "any" money on them I can't remember them.

Ren & Stimpy was prety bad though, I beat it on a rental.

Grifth

ZOMBIES they are everywere ....
worst game for me is migthy max for the sega genesis what a piece of CRAP game let me tell you

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Any Football [that's soccer to you yanks] games. If you wanna kick a ball, buy one. They're a lot cheaper than a video game.

Grifth

ZOMBIES they are everywere ....
Any Football [that's soccer to you yanks] games. If you wanna kick a ball, buy one. They're a lot cheaper than a video game.
rigth on man straigh up u got my respect on this one

The worst game I ever played was a game that had Aerosmith in it.It was on SuperNIntendo and also I think on Playstation it was also mentioned on EGM magazine one of 50 worst games of all time.

tomb raider chronicles *gag*

played forever, got to fight a few dogs... and one guy, who ran away. spent most of the game running around trying to find some little secret passage i missed and then meticulously jumping from crate to crate, which if not done at the exact right moment, would cause me to fall 3 levels, loose some health, and rebegin my crate-jumping adventure. Boy that was fun....

Well MGS 2 wasn't that bad at least the first part of the game you got to play as Solid. The second part of the game were you play as the albino character (Raiden) suck. What a wuss he complain more than shinji did in Neon Genesis. God I wanted to bitch slap both those wusses. Oh and the story got confusing something about digital information taking over the world ahh it hurts my brain trying to figure out what the hell was going on in MGS 2 near the end.

Darok

Melancholy (Holy Martyr)
Fist of the North Star on NES (one of em anyway)

In the one I played, the game had no end, you couldnt lose, and it just kept scrolling to the right, repeating the level, as you kicked and punched your way to oblivion.

N

Nasferatu Zodd

worst game ever is Iqube for ps2. Boring as hell, you just run from blocks.

-Apock-

There is more to "IT" than meets the eye!
I would have to say that FFX by far the worst game. Usally i check reviews before i buy a game, but all most all the FFs are good. So not true.

It was the longest movie i ever played!!!

-Apock-

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
-Apock-, theres this thing called an edit button... learn to use it or suffer stabity death.

If you though FFX was a movie, you should try Xenosaga. >:D

6th Angel

What a big...um......sword!
Worst plot and cutscenes ever: Wrath of the Black Manta.
Oh no, poorly drawn gangs have kidnapped children and are forcing them to do and sell drugs. Get those kids out those ice blocks Manta. Thats right, tell them not to do drugs you crazy ninja.

Best plot ever: Bad Dudes
"The president has been kidnapped by ninjas. Are you a bad enough dude to rescue the president?"
Damn straight I am.

Miyu

I'm smiling on the inside.
Majin Tenshi said:
If you though FFX was a movie, you should try Xenosaga. >:D

It was at least a very pretty movie that was interesting. The game play was . . . ok, but I still enjoyed playing through it.

Top Bottom