New profile posts

Been looking for a pinball machine to re-theme. Plan on making custom decals and audio for this Berserk pin. Depending on which one I get, I'll choose an appropriate theme from the story.
Reactions: Aazealh
underpileofdeadbodies
underpileofdeadbodies
Scratch that. I found Gauntlet Legends Arcade in Kansas. Road trip time and I'm out of space for another year or two.
Grail
Grail
Sounds like a fun project dude, post progress shots on the Creation Station when you get a chance!
What are you all gonna do for Berserk's birthday? I was thinking of buying a deluxe beer and restart the series. I might treat myself with the deluxe edition since I have an unused amazon gift card.
I'm going crazy. I cannot enjoy my free time, I got to be doing something that I consider meaningful or I get really anxious. Damnit, head! Let me enjoy my damn nothingness!
  • Sad
Reactions: jackson_hurley
Fancypantaloons
Fancypantaloons
I've watched many Jordan Peterson videos about parenting, and there are some bits that may be useful for you. I remember one in particular about adjusting the kids' bed time so you and your partner can have a life, at least at night. I can't remember what video in particular but here you have an useful playlist:

Fancypantaloons
Fancypantaloons
Maybe you are not looking for help and maybe you dislike Peterson but I thought this may be useful. It doesn't hurt to share it here.
May the force be with you @Walter
Walter
Walter
Appreciate the advice but Peterson seems like a psuedoscience cult leader kind of guy.
My bike got stolen today while I was working. I didn't let that ruin my day. There was nothing I could do, it was out of my control, so I let it be. I knew it could happen one day, and it did.
Moving on!
jackson_hurley
jackson_hurley
For sure! I'm trying to work on me on a couple of different aspects. It's not always easy but seeing other people do it can be inspiring so thank you I guess?! :serpico:
Spiky Spaghetti
Spiky Spaghetti
I feel like my comment was not an appropriate one but I just had to do it, sorry.
Sometimes my day gets ruined over something silly that I don't have control over.
I admire your composure and I hope you get your bike back.
Try asking for surveillance footage around the perimeter of the occurrence (if there's any).
If nothing comes of it, I hope Griffith grants you a big discount price on the next one you buy.
Fancypantaloons
Fancypantaloons
There was nothing wrong with your comment, @Spiky Spaghetti , don't worry about it.
Thanks for your support! :slan:
Netflix reaching a deal with dark horse comics. Please reassure me that the rights for an animation has to pass through Miura or Hakusensha or something... I don't want them to touch Berserk.
So guys, what's the deal with weighted blankets?
Oburi
Oburi
Blankets are interesting enough, there's no need to constantly be looking for ways to improve them. Same thing with electric blankets. I bought one for the winter and enjoyed it somewhat, until i fell asleep one night and drooled on it and the damn thing electrocuted me out of bed.
IncantatioN
IncantatioN
It was recommended to me by a doctor I met socially and we talked about it briefly. I remember her saying it would help me with my stress and insomnia. I was only sleeping 3 or 4 hours max every night and thought it was work/ financial stress related. Honestly I haven't had the time to look into them because there were bigger priorities/ hurdles last year but I should. Maybe after I move this month.
Reactions: Grail
Grail
Grail
@Oburi Damn dude! As a fellow drooler, I think I'll steer clear of any electric blankets.

@IncantatioN: That's one thing I was wondering about. Does the weight and weight distribution of a blanket really make a difference in improving your sleep, or general anxiety? Anyway, I hope you're sleeping better now man, and good luck with the move!
I think you mentioned in a thread at some point that you were watching JoJo? I don't watch any anime anymore but i happened to pick this up since the entire show is available for free on the Tubi app on my firestick. New episodes come out every friday. Anyway, I got hooked. Every episode is like 20 minutes of non stop adrenaline. And i don't know anyone else who watches it!
Grail
Grail
Yeah, Gob and I have been watching JoJo, Baki, Mob Psycho 100 and One Punch Man this year so far. Glad you've been getting into it! I'm anime-only also, so I never know what to expect!
Oburi
Oburi
Speaking of the others, how are they? I know Walter brought up One Punch Man before, people seem to like it. I tried watching the first episode of Baki but i fell asleep (I was actually tired though). Then again, most modern anime doesn't have the same hold on me as it once did. I tried watching Attack on Titan once that seems to be really popular and turned it off after 2 or 3 episodes. I thought it sucked.
Reactions: Grail
Grail
Grail
Attack on Titan is definitely turning out to be mixed bag, and may not be for everybody. That said, the other anime series that I mentioned are all pretty solid and have pretty great animation throughout, particularly One Punch man and Mob Psycho 100. Baki is a damn roller coaster ride though, so try to watch it with a cup of coffee next time! :ganishka:
Reactions: Oburi
Top Bottom