Get Your SKnet T-Shirt for the 20th Anniversary

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Tomorrow (Oct 20) is the 20th anniversary of Skullknight.NET. To help celebrate, I've designed a T-shirt that you can preorder today, right here in this thread.

T-SHIRT ($24)
XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL (click for sizing chart)

LONGSLEEVE SHIRT ($30)
XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL(click for sizing chart)

HOODIE ($50)
XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL (click for sizing chart)

UP-CLOSE DESIGN

Shirt Type: Bella Canvas Triblend (screenprinted)
Hoodie Type: Alternative Apparel - The Rocky Eco-Fleece (screenprinted front and back)
Longsleeve Type: Bella Canvas Unisex Jersey (screenprinted)

Want to preorder? Just post a reply in this thread with the number of shirts you want and the style. You can preorder up until November 1st. At that time I will place the final bulk order.

I will contact each member later via private messages to gather addresses, sizes, and confirm the total shipment cost, then I'll ask you to issue a payment via PayPal. Once I have received all preorders for all items, I will initiate the order with the vendor and post the final designs in this thread. At that time I can provide a shipment estimate, but I'm aiming to have everything shipped out before December.

To be clear—I will make no money from this little venture. This is not a fundraising opportunity for myself or the site. I am marking up only to get the items shipped out. I just wanted a way to commemorate this milestone with the community.

I can't wait to finally have real SKnet shirts. Thanks for participating!

Last edited:

Kompozinaut

Sylph Sword
Well shit, I was literally JUST thinking about how I needed a new zip hoodie. This is awesome, Walter.

I'll take both a hoodie and shirt, size medium!

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Thanks for working on this, Walter! This is such a fun way to celebrate.

Can I get one (L) Women's t-shirt, one (L) Men's t-shirt, and two hoodies (sizes M and L)?

Thank you! :ubik:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks everyone so far! I've updated the main post with sizing charts for anyone who wants to know how these will fit.

@Walter, would it be possible to get long-sleeved shirts?

Sure! Added it to the list. However, if I get less than 6 of these items preordered, it's cost-prohibitive to create. So if that happens, I'd change the order to a short-sleeve.

Last edited:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
I was wondering about the sizes myself, because it seems the hoodie might be a size smaller than the t-shirt. I'd advise everyone to make sure to check what fits you best for each of them to avoid frustration when you get them!

Atocas

I don't remember the last time I didn't eat Pizza
As coincidence wants it, I've been meaning to buy a new zip hoodie for a few weeks now, but never got around to it due to quarantine. I'll pick up a shirt as well while I'm at it. (Men's shirt and hoodie both in L)

Sure! Added it to the list. However, if I get less than 6 of these items preordered, it's cost-prohibitive to create. So if that happens, I'd change the order to a short-sleeve.

Thank you! I’d like to preorder a long-sleeve shirt (L). If not enough people order long-sleeve shirts, could I get a hoodie (L) instead?

In addition to the above, I’d also like to preorder two men’s short-sleeve shirts (M).

Thank you for organizing this! :serpico:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you! I’d like to preorder a long-sleeve shirt (L). If not enough people order long-sleeve shirts, could I get a hoodie (L) instead?

In addition to the above, I’d also like to preorder two men’s short-sleeve shirts (M).

Thank you for organizing this! :serpico:

Not a problem. I'll just ask you to withhold payment until we get to the finish line, so that you can be charged for the correct item.

Likewise @Grail if we get less than 6 of the women's shirts, I'll have to swap your order for a T-shirt. Sorry for any inconvenience...

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Likewise @Grail if we get less than 6 of the women's shirts, I'll have to swap your order for a T-shirt. Sorry for any inconvenience...

No sweat, I understand! I'll have to change the size from an L to an M in that case, but we can cross that bridge if we come to it.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks everyone! About 25 items preordered so far.

Just a reminder that we're a week away from the cut-off for orders!

Matteo Metallo

"Your mom goes to college"
Hello! Just joining after many years of lurking. First off, I just want to say how much I have enjoyed this site. The discussions and info related to the greatest manga of all time is unsurpassed. I also have loads of respect for the reverence given towards the material, as well as, the author and want to congratulate the moderators for maintaining a civil and professional forum for the past 20 years. As an individual who grew up during the dawn of the modern internet I can say it is a wonderful achievement to have a forum that has been around this long that has not digressed into pandemonium.

With that, please put me down for 1x - Large Hoodie

Top Bottom