1:1 scale replica of Femto Helmet!!!

ghadrack

Not a llama or your momma!
The more I look at it, the more I am grateful that James sculpted that awesome base it really makes the piece "pop".

turkitage

ターク
Master of the Obvious said:
I went and picked it up from the post office at lunch. JP really packed the hell out of it and it came through without a scratch. I'll get some pics taken to night when I get home. I think it looks all kinds of awesome! :femto:

Awesome.

ghadrack

Not a llama or your momma!
I was really nervous before it arrived because the matte version just looks incredible, I thought I'd probably made a poor decision but now that I've had a few days to look at it, I think that it looks great and that both versions are awesome, I'd be happy with either one.

Whoa, cool pictures of the glossy finish! I think you made the right choice. Either way, James has done such a magnificent job that it makes both versions look impeccable. I got mine on Thursday and un-boxed it last night. The last 2 1:1's were made of more than 1 component unlike the Femto helmet and it's also lighter compared to em both.

PS: I just brought back my office shirts from the dry cleaning guys (background) =_='

Voila.

IMG_5991.jpg

IMG_6004.jpg

IMG_6007.jpg

IMG_6010.jpg

IMG_6017.jpg

*BUMP*

Don't forget about this guys and gals! I can't vouch for James's replicas enough. Never in my wildest dreams I could have ever imagined having a life size replica of Berserk characters, but James made this possible, and brought Femto, SK, and Guts to reality! Tender love and care went into each one! And you can always pay him in segments too, if that is an issue for you. GO FOR IT OR ELSE! :femto:

turkitage

ターク
DirectDK said:
*BUMP*

Don't forget about this guys and gals! I can't vouch for James's replicas enough. Never in my wildest dreams I could have ever imagined having a life size replica of Berserk characters, but James made this possible, and brought Femto, SK, and Guts to reality! Tender love and care went into each one! And you can always pay him in segments too, if that is an issue for you. GO FOR IT OR ELSE! :femto:

I support this message.

Agreed, without the Femto Helmet, my table/ stand would feel incomplete. Every detail from the base to the shape or the paint is flawless. Plus the price can't be beat because it's a 1:1 scale!

BUY OR DIE :zodd:

EDIT: :farnese: Sorry I just noticed your comments bruhaha69 and Diaz - Thanks!

Nothing to be sorry about. Thanks for bumpin this back up so I can see those sexy 1:1's all lined up again. Can't wait to have space to get mine all out and displayed.

Top Bottom