Games to look forward to!

Lawliet

Awkward Artist
So the plot of The Last of Us: Part II apparently got leaked [spoilers ahead]. It doesn't look good, based on the fan reactions so far (I haven't read them myself yet).

Now I'm not sure if I want to get it. On the one hand, I enjoyed the first game enough to look forward to its sequel. On the other, this game is looking more and more like it's not going to measure up to the first one. A friend of mine who's a huge fan (to say the least) of the first one is even considering skipping out on part 2 after reading the leaks. I'm curious to know if this is simply because of a disagreement on where the story's going, or because it's just plain bad, but I'd have to read the spoilers to find out :ganishka:.

Decisions, decisions.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Just so you know, I removed the link to the spoilers from your post. Given how they were obtained (stealing and leaking material) and the fact they spoil pivotal moments from the game I think it's better to let people deliberately search for them if they really want to. That aside, I don't have big expectations for the game myself. Will get it if it gets good reviews basically, but I won't lose sleep over it otherwise.

Griffith

My posts are better.
So the plot of The Last of Us: Part II apparently got leaked [spoilers ahead]. It doesn't look good, based on the fan reactions so far (I haven't read them myself yet).

Now I'm not sure if I want to get it. On the one hand, I enjoyed the first game enough to look forward to its sequel. On the other, this game is looking more and more like it's not going to measure up to the first one. A friend of mine who's a huge fan (to say the least) of the first one is even considering skipping out on part 2 after reading the leaks.
I was going to mockingly post this news and the possibility people say fuck it now, but restrained myself. But since you brought it up...

These guys really do think they're bringing us the word of God or something. Yeah, the last few days have been tough all over, what with the thousands dead game leaks. And, coincidentally enough, the game has a new release date of June 19th now (well, that was fruitful; I'm sure all logistical issues will be solved by then =)! I'll make sure to pick up a physical copy, just for Sony...

...off ebay! :troll:

See, I don't need Last of Us 2 to feel like a pissy teenager again, and it does feel good. :guts:

Last edited:
Some new Cyberpunk 2077 stuff, including trailer and some gameplay + analysis:

This game looks like holy fucking shit crazy. We're definitely on the very end of the generation, lol.

Can't wait : )

So I’m going to have to admit to being a hypocrite and say that I’m fully invested in the RE4 Remake LEAKS now.

Before when Aaz posted about it I had this kind of brazen uncalled for reaction.

But the guy leaking recently said they’re adding Dr. Salvador LORE to the game. He also insinuated they’ll be changing the controls in a way that will change the environments or enemies in some way. He also said that Capcom is putting more effort into the game compared to RE3 remake.

With all that said I’m dubious that they’ll be able to create something reminiscent of the original. Let alone with any kind of impact for new resident evil players. We won’t know for a long time. But I thought the Dr. Salvador thing was kind of funny.

Griffith

My posts are better.
Wally, Spelunky 2 next month, congratulations!

Good thing they didn't make it for PS5 along with all those other games that clearly don't need to be on PS5. I'm going to be so mad at myself when I buy one just to play some dumb remake and then wait two years for any worthwhile exclusives.

Wally, Spelunky 2 next month, congratulations!

Good thing they didn't make it for PS5 along with all those other games that clearly don't need to be on PS5. I'm going to be so mad at myself when I buy one just to play some dumb remake and then wait two years for any worthwhile exclusives.
Hey, at least you'll have a (or another) UHD player. ;)

Top Bottom