Status of Berserk's Pre-publication

That could create short-term delays overall as things get situated. Ultimately though, this expansion is a way for Miura to shape Studio Gaga into a more efficient production model. So that means good things for Berserk. We're just in a drought for now.
Appreciate all the info. It's fair to say I definitely wasn't up to date with all of those developments.

Ultimately, however, I've lost interest in speculating the reason for the delays. Can't say it is out of Berserk's nature to be this slow with releases.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Ultimately, however, I've lost interest in speculating the reason for the delays. Can't say it is out of Berserk's nature to be this slow with releases.
Due to the ongoing delays, it is simultaneously the most painful and most consistent topic of discussion for Berserk. And the regular "no info" updates only serve to reignite talking points around a topic that hasn't changed in well over a decade. Happy new year! :ganishka:

Beelzebud

Believe me.. I believe in you.
Thanks for the update @Heiji-sama

But its sad how our hope keep going down month by month. I believed that 2020 would be the year for Berserk since Duranki was announced and due to the last two chapters, i really believed that Berserk will rise again, but my hope isn't the same now. :judo:

jackson_hurley

even the horses are cut in half!
But its sad how our hope keep going down month by month. I believed that 2020 would be the year for Berserk since Duranki was announced and due to the last two chapters, i really believed that Berserk will rise again, but my hope isn't the same now. :judo:
Don't despair, it'll come back in due time and in good shape I'm sure of it. This is a perfect opportunity for a re-read if you're due for one. :guts:

Top Bottom