Podcast Q&A

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
If you have any questions for the admins, or special guests, leave them here. Just be sure to bold the question!

Questions can be about pretty much any subject—not just Berserk—but please be respectful.
 
The resident Musashi (aka Griffith) has been known to scale high walls/ mountains in search of the Yagyu, so my question to all of you and/ the Special Guest (if any) is do you go on treks/ hikes/ climbs/ indulge in outdoor activities like that? Honestly, it could be anything like kayaking/ boating/ whatever else that's in the wild.

Movie of the year so far?

Music album of the year so far?

Is there any one item (or more) from Berserk you would actually buy if it were in 1:1 scale? - I guess this one's more for Griffith and Walter than Aaz.
 

Aazealh

そうはいかぬ
Staff member
IncantatioN said:
Is there any one item (or more) from Berserk you would actually buy if it were in 1:1 scale? - I guess this one's more for Griffith and Walter than Aaz.
Why?
 

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Johnstantine said:
I think it's because you have more memorabilia than the two combined.

I could ask you what you want, if you want me too :slan:
Or you could ask a question IN THE QUESTION THREAD :mozgus:
 
Along with a few flashback scenes during the Millennium Falcon arc and the recent 3 episode story arc, Miura has given us a taste of how early Berserk (more specifically, the character designs) would have looked like, if he'd already had all the technical/artistic skills and experience that he's got now, back in the late 1980s when he began the series. I don't know if this question has been asked of you before, but do you wish that Miura would someday go back and redraw the Black Swordsman/Golden Age arcs applying his modern techniques and knowledge so that those early volumes' art would be more in line with his more matured and contemporary art style that Berserk has had over the past decade or so?
 
Aazealh said:
Sorry Aaz, I wondered whether they owned any of the busts and thought if there was that 1 thing they would jump at if it was made, sorta, that's what I was thinking before phrasing the question. Please (please!) do answer the question too, I'd love to hear from you definitely! I meant for you all to answer, what I wanted to say (n what was in my head) didn't translate well in my question's follow-through, sorry again.
 
Great! Okay I have a question since you guys like video games...

What is the greatest video game weapon? (Or just some of the ones you guys think are great/memorable....?)
 

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
I was just thinking about a son related question but had no internet. When any of you, have kids and they are old enough to read Berserk, will you pass it to them?
 
Hey thanks for answering my questions and glad you enjoyed them!!

Here is another question since you all of you guys seem to enjoy video gaems: What is the best video game controller? Or what is the one you prefer?

Thanks and lookingf orward to more podcasts!!! :casca:
 

Truder

"I frown at Griffith's nipples" -Aazealh
Here's some Dark Souls related questions for Walter and Aazealh.

What are some things you like and dislike about Dark Souls?

What is your favorite play style?

Would you recommend Dark Souls to people who have not played Demon Souls?

and

Any particularly funny/upsetting deaths that stick out in your mind?

You could always make this a topic, but Griffith might be left out. (He doesn't play Dark Souls right?) I wouldn't mind waiting until Griffith plays the game. :daiba:
 

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Truder said:
Here's some Dark Souls related questions for Walter and Aazealh.

What are some things you like and dislike about Dark Souls?

What is your favorite play style?

Would you recommend Dark Souls to people who have not played Demon Souls?

and

Any particularly funny/upsetting deaths that stick out in your mind?

You could always make this a topic, but Griffith might be left out. (He doesn't play Dark Souls right?) I wouldn't mind waiting until Griffith plays the game. :daiba:
Gah, in the rush to record today I forgot to implement this question in the show notes, so we never got to it. We actually address all the questions except the last one, but trust me I'm sure I'll still be raving about Dark Souls again by the next podcast. And I have a few funny deaths, most of them involve falling from huge heights in Blighttown.
 

Oburi

All praise Grail
Walter said:
Gah, in the rush to record today I forgot to implement this question in the show notes, so we never got to it. We actually address all the questions except the last one, but trust me I'm sure I'll still be raving about Dark Souls again by the next podcast. And I have a few funny deaths, most of them involve falling from huge heights in Blighttown.
Is it going to be posted tonight Walter?
 

Grail

Feel the funk blast
A few questions come to mind, though you'll have to forgive me if they were covered in an earlier podcast. :griffnotevil:

- What are some of your favorite/least favorite foods?
- Do you have any ir/rational fears (let's say, giant rats? :troll:)?
 
1. Apart from Aaz's theory that Casca was supposed to die at the end of the Incarnation Ceremony but was saved at the last minute, do you guys believe that there are other instances of the Idea of Evil's plans not going exactly as planned?

2. Was Skull_l0rd_femto an admin in disguise? If so, what was the reason behind that?


------)----@
 

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!
What would you do if you met Kentarou Miura? Let's assume it's a setting where you're not a part of a crowd of people. Let's just say a hypothetical situation where you know he wouldn't be bothered by you interacting with him. It's you and the most highly skilled Japanese interpreter on Earth in front of Miura. What would you say/do?
 

Griffith

My posts are better.
Gobolatula said:
What would you do if you met Kentarou Miura?
I'm afraid it would pretty much play out like this for me, at least from his perspective:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfzvXS_plVs#t=1m4s
 

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
The topic for next episode will be Griffith (Part 1). Ask any questions you may have about the subject or anything in general here.
 
What sort of a king do you think Griffith will turn out to be down the road? Will he be a kind, benevolent ruler who cares for the well being of his nation and subjects, or will he be a cruel and bloodthirsty tyrant?
 

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Rodrigo said:
What sort of a king do you think Griffith will turn out to be down the road? Will he be a kind, benevolent ruler who cares for the well being of his nation and subjects, or will he be a cruel and bloodthirsty tyrant?
Good question. So good that it's actually already scheduled as a topic for Part 3. :griffnotevil:

Let's just say that if you ask a Griffith question and it doesn't get answered in the show, it's because we've got a segment planned for it.
 
In what ways could you see the dynamic between Griffith and Charlotte playing out going forward? I think I remember you guys brushing up on this before, either in a post on the forums, or in an earlier podcast.

When the trance of recent events leading up to Falconia wears off, and people have time to grasp everything that has happened, what kind of reactions/discussions/conflicts do you think we'll begin to see out of some of the people within Falconia? Any specific persons of interest that come to mind?

I'm also interested in your take on Mule's interaction with Griffith at the end of volume 23. He was compelled to behave a certain way, but felt strange that he was behaving as he was, like he didn't have control over his actions, but still had control over his thoughts. I'm not exactly sure if I've interpreted that right, or exactly what I should read into that. Perhaps you could elaborate on the possible implications of that?

Timid. :serpico:
 
Top Bottom